• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

New CRJ USAirways Paint jobs

DASHDRIVER

Uber User
Total Time
here they are

WillFlyFoCookie

On Wisconsin
Total Time
I like it. And it won't make the old paint job look terribly outdated.

Sameold

Total Time
4digit
So, so, so, smart!!

No more dark blue fuselage paint to heat those a/c up while they are at the gate with no APU on to save ga$ I will be thankful on my next summertime commute!

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
could you find a bigger picture. it took like 2 minutes on my highspeed.

Geronimo4497

Total Time
I feel a little tingle of SJS after seeing the new scheme........ very nice. Now, where is Sally when I need her?

BoilerUP

Citation style...
Total Time
1500+
PSA should fly under the classic PSA paint scheme that Airways is putting on one Bus. Orange and black smiley face RJs for everybody!

(yes, I know those were ZW planes in the picture)

Peleton

Total Time
Looks like GLH to me. Worst paintjob you will ever get is at that place. Indy used them and had so many problems. NWA used them and stopped due to quality issues, CAL used them, same problem. The paint will wash off with the first rainstorm.

Victor Meldrew

I dont bloody believe it!
Total Time
Enough
Peleton said:
Looks like GLH to me. Worst paintjob you will ever get is at that place. Indy used them and had so many problems. NWA used them and stopped due to quality issues, CAL used them, same problem. The paint will wash off with the first rainstorm.

They are jokers down there. Yes it is GLH and the deliveries are late as they used 1. The wrong paint. 2. Wrong colors. 3. Wrong design.

They look good from afar but get close and they are all runny, orange peel effect, look like parts have been done with a brush. Some paint is already coming off before a week is out. Heard though we are looking at using a different paint shop from now on.

$$$4nothin

Total Time
9000+
I saw one of these planes flying in RIC this week, and they look good. HOWEVER, I would rather the company give me a bigger bonus and leave the paint how it was. Passengers dont buy tickets due to the paint job anyway.

Victor Meldrew

I dont bloody believe it!
Total Time
Enough
$$$4nothin said:
I saw one of these planes flying in RIC this week, and they look good. HOWEVER, I would rather the company give me a bigger bonus and leave the paint how it was. Passengers dont buy tickets due to the paint job anyway.

Problem is I don't think USAir really wanted 69 RJ's in United colors and one cream one in UAL/Airtran. Oh make that 66, 3 are in the old colors.

Kenny

Total Time
Victor Meldrew said:
Problem is I don't think USAir really wanted 69 RJ's in United colors and one cream one in UAL/Airtran. Oh make that 66, 3 are in the old colors.

I personally hope that old Airtran bird is the last one we pull from the Yonited system!