• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NEW Colgan Memo... YGBFSM!!! WTF!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On demand and 135 guys have been doing this for DECADES, and they haven't been falling out of the skies like regionals have been lately. I can see it now, the regional pilots are going to use the "fatigue card" to try and screw their airlines operations up and therefore, screw the very people that support their livelihood.

Yeah thats it. We are out to screw companies. Retard

God you Colgan guys are lame, no duty limit in your contract? Is there even a contract?
This is what you get when you vote ALPA on the property.
You might have ALPO, but life will get worse at Colgan, before it's no more.

18 hour duty days are VERY common here in the non sked world... Get used to it.

"It could be worse" or "I have it worse than you...get used to it" is not a valid argument.

This is the attitude that erodes this industry and plays right into managements hand

Hi!

I know a -135 operator that crashed TWO jets on the SAME DAY! Almost nothing was heard about it in the media.

cliff
NBO

On demand and 135 guys have been doing this for DECADES, and they haven't been falling out of the skies like regionals have been lately. I can see it now, the regional pilots are going to use the "fatigue card" to try and screw their airlines operations up and therefore, screw the very people that support their livelihood.

You're a friggin troll!

Hi!

I know a -135 operator that crashed TWO jets on the SAME DAY! Almost nothing was heard about it in the media.

cliff
NBO

yeah and both were pilot error.....that was crap operation too, they changed their name though...so it must all be better now.

Latest resources

Back