• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New CMR crew bases????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I spoke to someone in Crew Forecasting and Planning yesterday who told me the letters will be arriving on Monday. All pilots are getting called back. UBA757

Just got my second recall letter today for an April 3rd report date. What happened to the 1 year voluntary furlough? As far as I'm concerned, they can go pound sand with their current pay rates.....I wouldn't go back even if they offered our 2001 contract. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if the FA's shut Comair down if that 1113C is approved by the BK judge. No way the FA's are going to take a 30% pay cut. Time will tell....:cool:

maybe a rumor or not, but in recurrent ground school, FB said that BOS and MSP, will be the next comair bases, FB said that you can start that rumor becuase its true..

To: Comair Pilots
Date: March 4, 2006
Re: Recall letters sent to all remaining furloughees

The Comair MEC is delighted to announce that all furloughed pilots have been sent recall letters. This recall comes as the result of a planned future increase in aircraft utilization and a perceived stabilization of the airline in the bankruptcy process. The furlough recall process supports your MEC’s long held view on adequate and proper staffing of the airline, no matter what the business climate.

We welcome back each and every furloughee. Your MEC will continue to work with Comair management to make the recall process flow smoothly, until every furloughed Comair pilot is back flying the line.

email was received today

clarkwgriswald said:
Where is this posted on epic, all I can find is the notice of the 54 recalled on Feb 1st.
I haven't seen it on EPIC either, but I got an email that says all furloughs are being invited back, no date though. PM me your email address and seniority number and I'll forward it to you.

DrewBlows said:
I haven't seen it on EPIC either, but I got an email that says all furloughs are being invited back, no date though. PM me your email address and seniority number and I'll forward it to you.
Thanks, just got the alpa email as well.

Latest resources

Back