New CMR crew bases????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

milehye

Did anyone read the newest Fastrack on Epic??? FB not only mentioned "87%" restructure completion but also new crew bases as early as this summer.... Any real insight as to what cities they are?????

I've heard BOS, LGA, and DCA. Captain heard it from a CP

Those domiciles ought to work out well for newhire pilots and flight attendants on those payscales. (come on... they can't be serious???)

BenderGonzales said:
Those domiciles ought to work out well for newhire pilots and flight attendants on those payscales. (come on... they can't be serious???)

Don't you mean, "Surely they can't be serious?" :)

...& don't call me Shirley!

Glad to see we're bringing them all back! I don't care what other bases we open, as long as we don't CLOSE MCO!!! At least maybe we'll get a decent crewroom in BOS (till MassPort kicks DAL out for non-payment on the new terminal) instead of 'Comair Corner' upstairs.

>At least maybe we'll get a decent crewroom in BOS

we went over to the DAL crew room in the other terminal on one long productivity break. sweet digs. a DAL captain sugested we go over when he found out how long we were sitting. much nicer than the terminal.

i even got to return the favor. a DAL crew got stuck in GSO because of maintenance, so we invited them to hang out in Ops.

holy crap, Good DOES Go Around!

OMG! A Delta guy being nice to us? Us being nice in return? What is this world coming to! ;)
I've heard BOS and DCA as well from some mgmt. types.

Latest resources

Back