• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Class Dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good news, glad to see guys and gals are getting in classes...any scoop on how long to get a call for an interview/screening?

Last edited:
Apache 5 said:
Good news, glad to see guys and gals are getting in classes...any scoop on how long to get a call for an interview/screening?

Took about a month before they called me, but this was in August. They're now interviewing 3 times a week with 5 people per day.

I interviewed the first part of September and sent my paperwork in around end of July. I interviewed with 5 others. Any info on the size of the pool and how many in a class?

I interviewed at ASA Aug 15th and got the 10-31 class date call yestderday. They were awaiting confirmation on their Jan delivery of jets.

It took 3 weeks from my app being received to then (they called the day after getting the app). Call from resume was about 2 days back then.

In the interview I remember being told they were hiring 32 a month - not sure if that's changed, or if that translates into 16/class.

I was also told yesterday that all the bottleneck had been worked through on the sims, with no Sept. Classes.

Latest resources

Back