• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

New Class Dates

pez

Hey Look a Wagon Wheel!!!
Total Time
Enough
ASA new BI class dates .....October 31st and November 14th :)

Apache 5

Total Time
++++
Good news, glad to see guys and gals are getting in classes...any scoop on how long to get a call for an interview/screening?

Last edited:

SiuDude

Internet tough guy
Total Time
Why
Apache 5 said:
Good news, glad to see guys and gals are getting in classes...any scoop on how long to get a call for an interview/screening?

Took about a month before they called me, but this was in August. They're now interviewing 3 times a week with 5 people per day.

Plainsman

Total Time
I interviewed the first part of September and sent my paperwork in around end of July. I interviewed with 5 others. Any info on the size of the pool and how many in a class?

MRBEAR

Career changer
Total Time
I interviewed at ASA Aug 15th and got the 10-31 class date call yestderday. They were awaiting confirmation on their Jan delivery of jets.

It took 3 weeks from my app being received to then (they called the day after getting the app). Call from resume was about 2 days back then.

In the interview I remember being told they were hiring 32 a month - not sure if that's changed, or if that translates into 16/class.

I was also told yesterday that all the bottleneck had been worked through on the sims, with no Sept. Classes.