• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Cargo Company

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
waspe, you could always buy some old dc-3's and run drugs into the country. a dc-3 full of coke would be a profitable cargo op. good luck! if you ever make a business plan, please pm it to me.

thanks!

Actually, I had already figured out a huge drug smuggling operation, and how exactly it would work. It was extremely easy to figure out though, and I found away where it is practically impossible to get caught, and if I did, It would actually cost the government more money to try and kill me, then I am smuggling into the United States.

I am not sure exactly what DC's look like, but I doubt they would be suitable for the operation, since most planes open from the front, you would need ones that open from the back. So like an old russian military plane would work.

My problem is I doubt any pilot has the balls do to smuggle it in, for me. It would be very rigous training, and they way I do things, your life would be in danger 24/7, if the bad guys have fighter planes.

I actually figured out the front and everything, the IRS has nothing on it.

However, thats not my plan I just thought up. This one is actually totally legit. Took about 1 week longer to figure out but it would work.

Thank you guys for everything. You guys really did help me see the problems and stuff I would need to face.

Last edited:
Don't encourage him.
This is getting old and irritating.
Ignore him and maybe he'll go away - panhandlers in NYC usually do.

waspe said:

Last edited by waspe on 12-13-2003 at 11:35

Last edited by waspe on 12-13-2003 at 13:53

WOW. Kinda makes ya wonder how bad it was BEFORE the edit.... :eek:

...Some non-russian tailgaters:

Shorts 330
Shorts 360
Skyvan
CASA
C-130 Herc
C-5

I still think an old DC-3 would be better for bandit ops. Direct-drive turbine engines are too loud!! Plus, flying an old DC-3 would be very nastalgic!

Waspe, I do wanna see your business plan when it is finished. And don't worry, your PM to me seemed a little paranoid. I am not going to take your plan and run. I might be an investor and you will need quite a few to come up with your 400 million.

P.S. - take a few english classes before you put your master plan to work.

Hey Waspe I just got my commercial multi....

can I be your Chief Pilot???

Pm me I will forward my resusme.

Is this really happening??????!?

Sorry for all the negative responses waspe. I am a genuine Aviation Consultant (it even says so right on my business card). I will be happy to help.

Smuggling drugs is illegal. That will be $1000.00. For an additional $500.00 I will cite the specific FAR's and Federal
Drug Legistlation under which you will be charged.

Once the first check gets here for the services I have already provided I will PM you with the exact fail proof business plan to make money in the exciting and glossy world of air freight. Trust me, I worked directly under a middle manager of a 135 freight operation with two Metros, and know all there is to know.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back