New Cargo Company

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another point!

If you are well read and I know you are...you can deliver packages for UPS!! When they are overextended or loaded all you have to do is look it up on the web...and if you deliver it you get like 50% of the delivery charge...if you were so interested and well read you wouldn't have stated

"I never said I was expert in this feild, and am trying to learn as much as possible."

"but I would not be against shipping some of UPS's things if they ran out of room on a certian flight or something, as long as it was worth my time."

Well if they (UPS) pays you for delivering their stuff then I am going to say it is definitely worth your time...and secondly here is to you learning as much as possible!!!

HEY FLYBROWNTAILS....you just might be on to something!!!

Tex

How many licks does it take to bite into the center of a tootsie roll lolly pop?

That all depends!

Whats her name...and maybe I can tell you!

Tex

waspe, can I pay you a compliment? Get your college degrees out of the way and work your way towards Memphis or "Lou-a-ville". I'm sure you can find a very rewarding slot with either one of those companies, or even ABX and all three of those companies appreciate people that can help them become more competitive.

Your drive and desire will go a long way towards your pursuit in a career involving the freight industry. Keep up the hard work!

As far as starting something new...as a proud feeder foot soldier, I can only repeat...
All your boxes are belong to us
Good luck dude!:)

How many licks does it take to bite into the center of a tootsie roll lolly pop?
Mmmmmm....lolly pops.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

April...I believe that was 335 licks...kinda lost count. But I know she liked Bar-B-Que!!!

Tex

Like I said, I know, I am not that good at writing in english when I don't actually check my writing over again.

However, I am a pretty good talker.

I actually might have found a nitch, but it involves me not starting a Air freight industry right away, and starting another type of business to go along with the Air freight business, but rent hangers, and other supplies to small Air Freight companies. Then I use that small Air Freight company, they take care of all the hard work with the Agents and the Forwarders, and I ship all my stuff with them. Then, once we get close, I try to get at least a partnership with that company, after telling them my nitch.

The nitch is so obvious, but nobody can do it as of yet, because they haven't got the right combination of businesses. However, it will probably work, and when Fed ex or UPS try to compete, they will have start over again basicly, because this is kindof hard to just start on a mature air freight company.

I have actually started to do the leg work, and making contacts.

Just wondering, is it possible to hitch rides on pure cargo planes? Like for really cheap or free, because they are already making money with the cargo and everything?

Last edited:
WoW!!!!!

Guys......that last one just about puts the fork in this thread...I am so blown away,....I am absolutely speechless. Thanks for the ride waspe it has been entertaining...boredom is driving you mad brother!!!

Tex

this kid needs to meet bubba who likes brown eyes!

Righteous!

In the infamous words of Budweiser....

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tex

Latest resources

Back