• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New callsign for ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like it better if I could quit saying Cand..I mean Acey 123.....5 1/2 years of Candler is hard to break.

I always thought it was "can't handle her" ???

Bye Bye--General Lee

The only thing that I really care to call it is a "safe" job right now. If there is a such thing as safe anymore. But that is because my seniority number is 2!! (from the bottom).

General Lee said:
I always thought it was "can't handle her" ???

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'm guessing you're one of those guys that says "Delta's 123..." followed 10 seconds later with "windcheck" (ATIS is showing 6 knots right down the runway).

Smacktard said:
I'm guessing you're one of those guys that says "Delta's 123..." followed 10 seconds later with "windcheck" (ATIS is showing 6 knots right down the runway).

That's me. And I do it with a Southern drawl too. ("Ya'll know the winds down there?") I also call Depot--"The Home Depot". I love it. Tootles.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
That's me. And I do it with a Southern drawl too. ("Ya'll know the winds down there?") I also call Depot--"The Home Depot". I love it. Tootles.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Professionalism at it finest.....

goahead said:
Professionalism at it finest.....

Hey! Only I'm allowed to be a hypocrite.

goahead said:
Well I just heard this today that Mesa sucks and swallows all for one low price.........

goahead said:
WTF, are you in 1st grade........

goahead said:
Don't give up on ASA yet, once we get the CoEx flying we will be hiring like crazy so you could go straight from training to holding a line.

goahead said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again......
Mesa sucks di_k.......

goahead said:

goahead said:
haven't had one (haircut) in three months.............

My personal favorite:

goahead said:
Okay Mr. cool swinging di_k Delta idiot, it's people like you (with your I'm the best pilot in the entire world attitude) that are going to get your old, out of shape ass's handed to you by us younger motivated "RJ" pilots.

c-ya on the ramp fag

Latest resources

Back