• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New CAL Bases, Merger Partner, or Both

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speak for yourself. I can't wait to get some bigger equipment here. I'd fly it, and thankfully I wouldn't have to bid back to the gear jerkers seat to fly it.

I haven't had to land from the right seat in years. Not gonna start now. I'd have to learn how to use my other hand for the throttles. Not good! ;-) LOL

That's just the thing, you want to fly bigger equipment, but you won't. Not until you get a class date from Family airlines as a SAN based 747-400 FO.

Scope is not going anywhere. Enjoy your little cramped jet.

Speak for yourself. I can't wait to get some bigger equipment here. I'd fly it, and thankfully I wouldn't have to bid back to the gear jerkers seat to fly it.

I haven't had to land from the right seat in years. Not gonna start now. I'd have to learn how to use my other hand for the throttles. Not good! ;-) LOL

Wow. Are you an idiot, a flame-baiter, or just someone who has come to terms with being pretty much the only woman ever rejected by a major? Just curious.

Wow. Are you an idiot, a flame-baiter, or just someone who has come to terms with being pretty much the only woman ever rejected by a major? Just curious.

I think you were right on the first guss, she (Pocono Pilot) is definitely an 'idiot'....all you have to do is read a few of her posts to see that is true. Sorry, but the truth is the truth.

For what its worth.

PD

Last edited:
Keep dreamin' HolePoke. CAL has been trying to get us to cave on scope for years yet it never makes it to the MEC for discussion. No way this pilot group will ever give in on scope. No way.

The top people at CAL have been talking about LAX and MCO for years, mostly during negotiations. A cost/benefit in 04/05 determined it wasn't viable, what has changed in the mean time?
Keep in mind that a base opening there isn't really growth, because that flying is going to have to come from somewhere. Don't go for it.....

I have plenty of study gouge for the EMB-170! It's a great airplane, crews and passengers LOVE it!

The top people at CAL have been talking about LAX and MCO for years, mostly during negotiations. A cost/benefit in 04/05 determined it wasn't viable, what has changed in the mean time?

JV with UAL.

Keep in mind that a base opening there isn't really growth, because that flying is going to have to come from somewhere. Don't go for it.....

Carrot and stick..........carrot and stick.

Carrot and stick.

Latest resources

Back