• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Atl Base For S5

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, I remember seeing that your airline took a 5% cut in pay from DAL after your agreement was redone. I would bet that your fuel calculations were changed also.
Well, it was actually 3%, but why quibble? It also included the costs for removal of the 135 fleet (starting in Sept 08). Furthermore, that was recouped as a one time charge in the $90M claim against DL of which we sold 1/2 for cash up front and the balance was since been dispursed. Oh, and DL reaffirmed with RAH for service through 2019. I'd say the "redone" agreement isn't so bad, eh?

i dont know about you texx but i am paid by the hour. and i always ask atc first then i slow up. also we have our burn numbers to that or less than the 700.

Yep, it's all about you. Never mind the guys behind you that are trying to get home on time to their kids game or the FED EX and UPS guys. As for the slowing down, you might be the only one asking.

As for the 700 burns, just goes to show ya that you have to go slow to get your numbers. I don't hear DAL complaining about our burns on the 700 at .83.

what was this thread about?

oh yeah thats right, why pft sucks.

You really need to change that picture....because we ALL KNOW that is NOT you! By the way...I will look for your Dumb@ss in SLC!
Of course the best answer I heard in SLC ATC....Shuttle....say speed... and like a proud papa...he yelps out 300kts....what do you need? ATC comes back and says, well since you are BELOW 10k you need to be at 250kts.:laugh: I almost died laughing...hope he filled out a NASA report! I know, for you guys anything over .70 or 280kts is a big deal:rolleyes:...on the 700, 335kts or .83 AND our fuel burn is STILL better than yours....nice try though!

I know, for you guys anything over .70 or 280kts is a big deal:rolleyes:...on the 700, 335kts or .83 AND our fuel burn is STILL better than yours....nice try though!

Dude you really need to get a life. Why do you care how fast the 170 goes? So you go faster.. you get there quicker.. you make less block.. happy now? Maybe you just need to impress the girl at the bar by saying your plane is faster, I dunno maybe you just have a small penis and need to compensate :smash:

I know one thing for damn sure, I would much rather fly on an E170 for 2 hours rather than a CR7 for 1:50; the pax comfort level can't even be compared , they're on two completely different levels. Nothing like seeing 70 people standing beside their a/c, freezin their a$s off in mid winter waiting for there "gate checked" bags :erm:

Last edited:
Dude you really need to get a life. Why do you care how fast the 170 goes? So you go faster.. you get there quicker.. you make less block.. happy now? Maybe you just need to impress the girl at the bar by saying your plane is faster, I dunno maybe you just have a small penis and need to compensate :smash:

I know one thing for damn sure, I would much rather fly on an E170 for 2 hours rather than a CR7 for 1:50; the pax comfort level can't even be compared , they're on two completely different levels. Nothing like seeing 70 people standing beside their a/c, freezin their a$s off in mid winter waiting for there "gate checked" bags :erm:

Hah, you get on him for comparing speeds and you quip back with comparing passenger comfort. And now I retort with saying the CR7 looks cooler. So there. Do we win or shall we try for best 3 out of 5?

Latest resources

Back