• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New AT servicep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pretty sure it's reservations limitations, after all, planes have flying to el Salvador for several years now.

The flight planning for El Salvador is being done with a secondary system that is not adequate for revenue domestic/flag ops due to the workload. It takes many times as long to compute and send a plan via that system than it does with SWIFT. So, yes it does still have to do with flight planning (as well as res).

The flight planning for El Salvador is being done with a secondary system that is not adequate for revenue domestic/flag ops due to the workload. It takes many times as long to compute and send a plan via that system than it does with SWIFT. So, yes it does still have to do with flight planning (as well as res).

So what is the buzz over there, when will they have it ready .

why should the airtran pilots be paid less (B Scale) to do the same flying plus International Flying for Southwest till Jan. 2015? Doesn't sound fair or treating your fellow employee like you would want to be treated? Double Standard maybe?

The AirTran MEC was told by Gary Kelly et al that if they turned down SL-9 then the SWA pay rates would be taken off the table and not put back. The ATN MEC voting down SL-9 sealed the deal.

They were warned of this and still they chose to give SWA the middle finger.

Double standard? Nope. Just Gary Kelly doing what he told them he would do.

The AirTran MEC was told by Gary Kelly et al that if they turned down SL-9 then the SWA pay rates would be taken off the table and not put back. The ATN MEC voting down SL-9 sealed the deal.

So it's OK to do whatever you want as long as you told 'em beforehand??

"Look Officer, I told him I was gonna kill him, then I did."

So it's OK to do whatever you want as long as you told 'em beforehand??

"Look Officer, I told him I was gonna kill him, then I did."

Is this Gary guy the CEO?

If so then I would say yes, it is his company.

For some reason I thought murder is against the law. I am sure if this Gary guy shot someone he would go to jail.

Just look at Doug Parker :)

The whole Swa/AT integration debate was major league, and in my opinion both pilot groups didn't see the end result coming.

The whole Swa/AT integration debate was major league, and in my opinion both pilot groups didn't see the end result coming.

That's for true.

I do think it's telling though how AA went on a costly slow-down just so the Reno guys wouldn't have one day at B-scale and SWAPA gives GK 3 years.

Be very careful this summer during section 6, how you (we?) play the B scale game. I think it's like scope... hard to put the Genie back in the bottle. Hopefully GK will proceed more honorably than he did with us.

Yawn.

No one gave anyone the finger . . . . . although, I'm sure if you keep dredging the issue up, someone will eventually give one to you. :laugh:

It's over, Rover . . . . Let it go already.

Latest resources

Back