• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New AT servicep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Humvee SL - 9 didn't have that pay restriction and we all know what happened there. As for being a new hire, they start at year one wage, is that what you would prefer all Airtran employees start at year one pay? Which side of the discussion are you driving the bus over yourself with?

As for profit sharing my 2011 years employment profit sharing has been announced as 3 percent this month. It will be funded in September of 2012.

Profit sharing for more jr folks is only a few thousand a year. Probably not something to get bent out of shape about.

Humvee I was replying to the discussion your started. Venting, yes I need to vent too, however I have to get over it as well. I can imagine the delayed transition is frustrating as the promise land is still over the next hill or two. Hang in there and I will try not to autocorrect the discussion. My apologies.

Does anybody really know why there is a delay. I heard only 13 Airplanes this year. Is it because of the -800 deliveries.?

My guess is that the reason for the delay is that the SWA IT people can't get the reservation system changed fast enough so that SWA can do the international flying themselves. Heck they can't even get the reservation system changed so SWA can sell 143 seats in the newly configured -700s. Do until SWA can upgrade the reservation system AirTran will have to do any international flying, which will slow the transition.

You do know we already have a res system that can handle intl res, right.?
Yes and so does SWA management, that is why all the international routes are going to you. For some reason SWA doesn't want to change their system to AirTran's. SWA really does like to reinvent the real, and after 17 years I've seen a lot of wheels reinvented!

Along with these route announcements, is there any info on the MDW-CUN (SWA) vs ORD-CUN (F9) routes?

Latest resources

Back