• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New AT servicep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
why should the airtran pilots be paid less (B Scale) to do the same flying plus International Flying for Southwest till Jan. 2015? Doesn't sound fair or treating your fellow employee like you would want to be treated? Double Standard maybe?

It was voted on by both parties as the seniority integration agreement SL-10. That whole discussion took 12 months and drove everyone bonkers. The healing is still taking place on both sides.

Alright. Who left the door open and let the Trolls get out. Come on. Fess up. They are scattering around here like cockroaches.

Well, whoever it is will you please close the door behind you so these Trolls don't come out from their Mom's basement? Thank yooou!!.........

It was voted on by both parties as the seniority integration agreement SL-10. That whole discussion took 12 months and drove everyone bonkers. The healing is still taking place on both sides.

What he said. Let's move on and get on with it. I say congrats on the new DEN-CUN service. I might take a look at non-reving on that one.

RF

What are you guys nuts? We are being whipsawed and you are happy?? .

LoL!!

Whipsawed????

I've been a part of some whipsawing, this ain't no whipsawing. This is Gary Gettin' it done. Sorry you're not on board.

He reduces AT by, what, 22 destinations? We "give" them a couple from a few different SWA cities. This is the foundation of your future being built, you might wanna accept it. The horse is out of the barn and the doors are closed. The doors were closed by 84% of participants. It is D-U-N Done!!!

Welcome aboard all AirTran folks and destinations!

profit sharing recap

We will see profit sharing SEP 2013. We pay in 19 months before we see any results.

Kinda true, but a little disingenuous. You started earning profit sharing January 1. Just over a month ago. You're right that it won't be deposited until Fall of 2013, but that's the same for me too. And let's face it, going into a qualified plan, you're probably not planning on taking it out and spending it anyhow. So although your account isn't funded until next year, you started earning profit sharing over a month ago. Pretty decent I say.

why should the airtran pilots be paid less (B Scale) to do the same flying plus International Flying for Southwest till Jan. 2015? Doesn't sound fair or treating your fellow employee like you would want to be treated? Double Standard maybe?

Both side are now on the same side . I would love to be apart of what they have.

We will see profit sharing SEP 2013. We pay in 19 months before we see any results.

no different then a new hire. Sucks, but no different.

A new hire isn't asked to work for SWA under his old companies contract for up to 3 years. Subtle difference.

Latest resources

Back