• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Assistant CPs at ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why are there always 2 threads about the same subject around here? Are most of you that stupid that you can't read the thread titles before you click "New Thread"?

Why do you care?? Or are you that much of an A$$ that you have to b!tch about everything people do around here?!?! Grammar fag.:p

Yikes, that's a pretty huge paycut for those who are instructors!

That info is dated, so it may not be all that accurate. Maybe it is a 105 hr. guarantee? You could make it a 500 hour guarantee and it's still not worth it!

Trojan

Why do you care?? Or are you that much of an A$$ that you have to b!tch about everything people do around here?!?! Grammar fag.:p

Nope, not everything. Just stupid stuff. Instead of thinking, too many young kids have "happy hands". The biggest issue with the young ones is that common sense isn't common. It's all about ME ME ME. No courtesy at all, which is real sad.

Unless things have changed in the last few years the CPs get a salary, not an hour rate.

Nope, not everything. Just stupid stuff. Instead of thinking, too many young kids have "happy hands". The biggest issue with the young ones is that common sense isn't common. It's all about ME ME ME. No courtesy at all, which is real sad.

Come on man (?), do you have to make a blanket statement about young'ns?

Really, this isn't all that different than saying all 'old' ones (pilots on the CR7 at ASA) are arrogant micro-managers. This is 'real sad.'

I flew with Ken some years ago as an FO. He gave me a monopoly style "Get Out Of Hell Free" card. Looks like I'll finally be able to redeem it someday.

Had a fun time flying with him.

Don't know the other guy.

Jk?????

Come on man (?), do you have to make a blanket statement about young'ns?

Really, this isn't all that different than saying all 'old' ones (pilots on the CR7 at ASA) are arrogant micro-managers. This is 'real sad.'

If he is the "JK" that I think he is, give him a break. Now that there are no more Flight Logs for him to inspect and initial after every leg, he has some free time on his hands.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At least I still have my stapler........

Latest resources

Back