Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jack-O-Lantern

The Central Scrutinizer
Alright, who's got the skinny on our new Assistant Chief Pilots? And, don't give us the" Oh he's a nice guy and really knows his regs blah blah blah"
Are they gonna be pilot advocates or management lassie's.As far as I' m concerned, they got some pretty big shoes to fill as far as being the type with fortitude and the backbone to stick up for it's pilot group!

They're all turds and out to get you....

What's the deal with RC? Was he told to leave or on his own accord. I know he didn't get a medical back.

Last edited:
Why are there always 2 threads about the same subject around here? Are most of you that stupid that you can't read the thread titles before you click "New Thread"?

It's just like the Mr. Dumass' that step on everyone enroute because as soon as they hit the frequency transfer button, they have to key the mike and talk without waiting for a few seconds first.

Last edited:
I think I flew with you a couple of months ago. If I remember correctly you are short and angry with a terrible attitude plus your rude on the radio and your landings suck.

I think I flew with you a couple of months ago. If I remember correctly you are short and angry with a terrible attitude plus your rude on the radio and your landings suck.

Yup, sure. WTH. That's me. My initials are JK and I'm on the CR7. I'm busted. Hate it when that happens.

plus your rude on the radio

BTW, since I don't own a "rude" and have never seen a physical one, proper grammar is "you're" as in "you are". You spelled it out previously in the same sentence, but goofed on that one.

Last edited:
Alright, who's got the skinny on our new Assistant Chief Pilots? And, don't give us the" Oh he's a nice guy and really knows his regs blah blah blah"
Are they gonna be pilot advocates or management lassie's.As far as I' m concerned, they got some pretty big shoes to fill as far as being the type with fortitude and the backbone to stick up for it's pilot group!

I'm too lazy to look it up, what's a CP make these days?

Latest resources

Back