• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

New Assistant CPs at ASA

Jack-O-Lantern

The Central Scrutinizer
Total Time
15K+
Alright, who's got the skinny on our new Assistant Chief Pilots? And, don't give us the" Oh he's a nice guy and really knows his regs blah blah blah"
Are they gonna be pilot advocates or management lassie's.As far as I' m concerned, they got some pretty big shoes to fill as far as being the type with fortitude and the backbone to stick up for it's pilot group!

OPECJet

Total Time
They're all turds and out to get you....

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
He's a nice guy and really knows his regs etc, etc.

Cpt Oveur

I had the fish for dinner
Total Time
time?
What's the deal with RC? Was he told to leave or on his own accord. I know he didn't get a medical back.

Last edited:

Long Time Gone

Never Did The Atkins
Total Time
Genug
Why are there always 2 threads about the same subject around here? Are most of you that stupid that you can't read the thread titles before you click "New Thread"?

It's just like the Mr. Dumass' that step on everyone enroute because as soon as they hit the frequency transfer button, they have to key the mike and talk without waiting for a few seconds first.

Last edited:

JettBoii

I think I flew with you a couple of months ago. If I remember correctly you are short and angry with a terrible attitude plus your rude on the radio and your landings suck.

Long Time Gone

Never Did The Atkins
Total Time
Genug
I think I flew with you a couple of months ago. If I remember correctly you are short and angry with a terrible attitude plus your rude on the radio and your landings suck.

Yup, sure. WTH. That's me. My initials are JK and I'm on the CR7. I'm busted. Hate it when that happens.

plus your rude on the radio

BTW, since I don't own a "rude" and have never seen a physical one, proper grammar is "you're" as in "you are". You spelled it out previously in the same sentence, but goofed on that one.

Last edited:

Smacktard

Total Time
4000+
Alright, who's got the skinny on our new Assistant Chief Pilots? And, don't give us the" Oh he's a nice guy and really knows his regs blah blah blah"
Are they gonna be pilot advocates or management lassie's.As far as I' m concerned, they got some pretty big shoes to fill as far as being the type with fortitude and the backbone to stick up for it's pilot group!

I'm too lazy to look it up, what's a CP make these days?

USCtrojan

Banned
KolobWestwind
Total Time
Mucho
I'm too lazy to look it up, what's a CP make these days?

95 Hr Guarantee + a much higher stock option bonus as far as I know. Not even close to worth doing that job.

Trojan

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Why are there always 2 threads about the same subject around here? Are most of you that stupid that you can't read the thread titles before you click "New Thread"?

Why do you care?? Or are you that much of an A$$ that you have to b!tch about everything people do around here?!?! Grammar fag.:p

USCtrojan

Banned
KolobWestwind
Total Time
Mucho
Yikes, that's a pretty huge paycut for those who are instructors!

That info is dated, so it may not be all that accurate. Maybe it is a 105 hr. guarantee? You could make it a 500 hour guarantee and it's still not worth it!

Trojan

Long Time Gone

Never Did The Atkins
Total Time
Genug
Why do you care?? Or are you that much of an A$$ that you have to b!tch about everything people do around here?!?! Grammar fag.:p

Nope, not everything. Just stupid stuff. Instead of thinking, too many young kids have "happy hands". The biggest issue with the young ones is that common sense isn't common. It's all about ME ME ME. No courtesy at all, which is real sad.

OCP

Total Time
eh...
Unless things have changed in the last few years the CPs get a salary, not an hour rate.

CFI2766

Total Time
Nope, not everything. Just stupid stuff. Instead of thinking, too many young kids have "happy hands". The biggest issue with the young ones is that common sense isn't common. It's all about ME ME ME. No courtesy at all, which is real sad.

Come on man (?), do you have to make a blanket statement about young'ns?

Really, this isn't all that different than saying all 'old' ones (pilots on the CR7 at ASA) are arrogant micro-managers. This is 'real sad.'

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
I flew with Ken some years ago as an FO. He gave me a monopoly style "Get Out Of Hell Free" card. Looks like I'll finally be able to redeem it someday.

Had a fun time flying with him.

Don't know the other guy.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
Jk?????

Come on man (?), do you have to make a blanket statement about young'ns?

Really, this isn't all that different than saying all 'old' ones (pilots on the CR7 at ASA) are arrogant micro-managers. This is 'real sad.'

If he is the "JK" that I think he is, give him a break. Now that there are no more Flight Logs for him to inspect and initial after every leg, he has some free time on his hands.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Long Time Gone

Never Did The Atkins
Total Time
Genug
At least I still have my stapler........