• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New ASA/XJT JCBA rumor....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Centralpilot for correcting him. I wish more pilots would actually learn the RLA process and how it works. We will never agree to arbitration that's a no win option.

Maybe they had another session with the Mediator from the NMB.

How many airlines use SmartPref? It has been in business for over 6 years--no customers. How many pilots can attest to the result of the software in a live bidding system?

What does your researcher know that no other Airline knew that has looked at this product?

Globalization is like globalization, not like precipitation as one person has stated. The only difference can be small, system to system, because they all use different algorithms. The software has the authorithy to award pairings to a large number of pilots within a position to drive the total award towards a desired result. This method can ignore crewmember preferences to a large degree to achieve the result.

Most of what you stated above, works the same in all PBS systems.

How many customers does SmartPref have?

Why doesn't your MEC answer all these concerns of your with a written communication to all their pilots?

Just to clarify, they aren't in arbitration for contract negotiations. The JCBA will not be arbitrated.

And where did I say it was for the contract? I didn't and SH is not at the table for the contract. Just to clarify.

Thanks Centralpilot for correcting him. I wish more pilots would actually learn the RLA process and how it works. We will never agree to arbitration that's a no win option.

Maybe they had another session with the Mediator from the NMB.

Yes you are correct. I wish you would. They are not working with a mediator. They are still in direct.

And where did I say it was for the contract? I didn't and SH is not at the table for the contract. Just to clarify.
Okay, I'm confused. You were responding to a post that said there was a TA (obviously for the contract), and you said,
Ding ding ding WRONG. CM and SH in arbitration today.
So what does CM and SH being in arbitration (presumably over some other current contract dispute) have to do with there being or not being a TA?

I didn't say you said that, but it could be interpreted that way due to context. Clarification was for anyone who might misunderstand.

Latest resources

Back