• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New ASA Name and Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think our management is all too interested in exploring that option.

If that was the case, why would they bother with doing a conference call like they did last week?

The biggest mistake our management has made, is accepting growth while convincing themselves that they could staff it on slim margins of extra pilots.

AND

Banking on PBS, to help them on this staffing model.
Which has not helped the company, thanks to our union making sure we werent taken advantage of like previous PBS deals at other carriers.

I'm gonna put my bet on the new name being EXPRESS JET, and I'm ok with that as an ASA pilot.

If that was the case, why would they bother with doing a conference call like they did last week?

I don't really see what a conference call is going to do to better our staffing situation but if i had to guess i would say that Brad & Company belatedly woke up to the fact that they have another mutiny brewing on their watch and they were hoping to blow a little sunshine up the skirts of the pilot group.

"No problem guys (suckers), we're on the case now so if you'll just bear with us we can get through these (self-induced) challenging times and we promise (fingers crossed) that it won't happen again (until next February)!"...

Originally Posted by Medeco

I don't really see what a conference call is going to do to better our staffing situation but if i had to guess i would say that Brad & Company belatedly woke up to the fact that they have another mutiny brewing on their watch and they were hoping to blow a little sunshine up the skirts of the pilot group.

"No problem guys (suckers), we're on the case now so if you'll just bear with us we can get through these (self-induced) challenging times and we promise (fingers crossed) that it won't happen again (until next February)!"...

Indeed, quite reminiscent of the CT "apology" from about this time last year. To me it's beyond remarkable that any of us could even entertain giving them any cred whatsoever. I really can't conceive of what it will ultimately take before some of us finally recognize their tactics for what they are.

"We will no longer be known as Atlantic Southeast. Our new identity is...[bum buh baa!]...ASA! ASA License plate frames and neck lanyards for all!"

You guys have it all wrong. Our new name is going to be:

Atlantic South East Airlines. There will now be a space between South and East.

You guys have it all wrong. Our new name is going to be:

Atlantic South East Airlines. There will now be a space between South and East.

You heard we're buying Eagle right? It will be Eagle's-ass Express!

Latest resources

Back