• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New ASA Boarding Procedure w/o Pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uhhhh AU is in Auburn AL which last time I checked was in the SOUTHEAST......maybe I missed something

Thanks for clarifying. Shamrock, however, is from the Northeast and has no affiliation with awwwwburn or Da Souf for that matter. =P

Trojan

Exactly right! Plus, check flica, ourasa, take a whiz or dump, etc etc, especially if NO progress made on the 28-31. :)

Has it been determined if the FAs babysitting the airplane will be paid anything for their efforts? If they simply get the per diem, this policy really blows for them.

Exactly right! Plus, check flica, ourasa, take a whiz or dump, etc etc, especially if NO progress made on the 28-31. :)

Does the contract recognize the right to take a dump?

Maybe we should give up retro-pay for explicit dump language, right down to the last kernel of corn!

Shamrock,

Are you F'N kidn' me with that war buzzard crap, you Northeasterner? Shouldn't it be more like, Go Connecticut Huskies? Fight ON!

Thanks for clarifying. Shamrock, however, is from the Northeast and has no affiliation with awwwwburn or Da Souf for that matter. =P

Nobody would take me seriously if I said anything about UCONN so I went with Auburn as a backup. Dating an Auburn alum for 4 years kind of rubbed off on me and I also wanted to disagree with Hoser just this once.

Oh, and I take exception to you saying I have no affiliation with the south. After living here for 5 years I've fully embraced my inner redneck, thank you very much!

Nobody would take me seriously if I said anything about UCONN so I went with Auburn as a backup. Dating an Auburn alum for 4 years kind of rubbed off on me and I also wanted to disagree with Hoser just this once.

Oh, and I take exception to you saying I have no affiliation with the south. After living here for 5 years I've fully embraced my inner redneck, thank you very much!

I stand corrected afer herin' da truf. I lived there 5 years as well, but would NEVER EVER NEVER claim it. Suit yourself you buzzard lover! Fight ON!

Trojan

I stand corrected afer herin' da truf. I lived there 5 years as well, but would NEVER EVER NEVER claim it. Suit yourself you buzzard lover! Fight ON!

Trojan

Yeah, but seein' as how I hate that dang b-ball game I hasn't had as much to be proud of as y'all.

Does the contract recognize the right to take a dump?
![/

Yes, section 15 para F (just pencil it in if it's not there):

The company recognizes the need to address pilot excrement needs during duty periods involving flight operations.

Hoser

Latest resources

Back