• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New AirTran TA Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is what I was advocating earlier, pulling this POS and re-doing the rough parts. Although there are more than rough edges that need fixing.....

But I will say that if SH is involved in ANY WAY in "tweaking, or reworking" this thing then I will not have to read it to vote it down. This guy is 0 for 2! How many chances does AP have to give him before he gets the message that all SH cares about is himself? The current NC has no confidence from the pilot group and anything they send will be tainted, or atleast that will be the general preception.

The Bod needs to pull this TA, regroup, re-poll, and replace the NC. I know it will take longer to do it this way, but I would rather enlist in a long wait to get it done correctly than enlist in a long fight to get the same result.

I think they would be a lot smarter to let us vote. It will send a clear message of where we stand to the company.
There is no way we should send any of the previous negotiators back to the table. They have failed us and we need new people to go to the table for us.

I'm not taking off my tag..who's with me...risking being removed from a trip I guess ?

Just got back from a road show... including Skipper, AP, and others.

They're going to let it go to a vote. It was mentioned that if it tanked, it better tank HARD, otherwise it gets a lot harder going back for round 2.

They also don't seem to believe the pilot group has the cajones to take it to the mat. That's why this was put out; it was the best they could do with the support they had. The company simply thinks they can keep hammering, eventually get released, impose what they want, and the pilot group will roll over and take it.

When this thing DOES tank, everyone better be prepared to pick up a picket sign and start saving for a strike fund, because it's either that, or give in to the company demands, there doesn't seem to be a lot of in between room at the moment. If we have a BIG no vote and a BIG picketing turnout, maybe that would change.

Still voting NO, didn't see much that was new and evidently SH is putting out a rebuttal to our rebuttal.

I'm not taking off my tag..who's with me...risking being removed from a trip I guess ?

I'd like to get a tag and a sticker. How can I get one?

I've been handing out the bullet rebuttal paper to anyone and everyone who will take it. So far everyone has been extremely thankful that someone (great job lear) has done the work and pulled out all the sh*t from this.

F O U L ! ! !

. . . and evidently SH is putting out a rebuttal to our rebuttal.

That's a foul . . . the TA was their opportunity, and Oops, they missed again. Who do I call to support recall for those guys who refuse to learn from their mistakes, or acts of omission? I mean . . . he!!, we didn't come down with yesterday's rain. I'm PO'd and plan to remain there until I get a livable TA contract. I made a decision to come to AirTran, and not use it as a stepping stone . . . but if you push hard enough, long enough . . . .

Its our airline ...why not make it what we want ?... We are all here for a long ..long time... The SPC guy emailed me back...... This so stupid...can't MCO see that ?

Whatever...let the games begin !! Not sure where to get a tag..... But if everyone had one .. Hmmmm....can't remove everyone ...... I would think they got bigger fish to fry......speaking of which....got to run out and get some more Shore Lunch!!

Latest resources

Back