• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New AirTran TA Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My apologies to Mr. Rosen,I just don not understand how the union can run around like chicken little because the company says they will proffer for relase. I would assume that the attorney would point out that their fears are baseless. No emotion... just the facts... make an informed decision...

It's a matter of context, and of perspective. . . .

If an informed person asks intelligent questions, they get intelligent answers that they can rationally interpret.

If an uninformed person asks unintelligent questions, they get answers that support their beliefs and fears, however baseless they may be.

Got my bag tag and TA NO WAY sticker on my roller board... so the recieving Capt says... 'Did you know you can get removed from your trip ? right ?' ... I say... so.... what if everybody had one... da ya think they would remove everyone ? whatever.... unity...

Door close.. I dont care... buck GNS movement... make it brake release !!
(did I say buck?) oops....

Going fishin... tomorrow.. Walleyes are biting.

We are giving up alot dropping the current reserve system plus saving the company tons of cash. In return we have to gain some huge QOL issues for the reserves, At a minimum 50-60% pilots should be long call w/ HARD language for transitioning to short call. 75 hour gurantee long call/ 78 hour short call. Ability to track reserve call-outs through Flica and ability to pass. These are industry standard items for majors, some regionals beat our current system(and TA) in terms of QOL.

Guys these are very cheap items for the company compared to how our reserves are paid today.

If you are in the bottom half of company seniority, capt. reserve could impact your life for many many years(it's already over 2 years).

STAND STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my bag tag and TA NO WAY sticker on my roller board... so the recieving Capt says... 'Did you know you can get removed from your trip ? right ?' ... I say... so.... what if everybody had one... da ya think they would remove everyone ? whatever.... unity...

Door close.. I dont care... buck GNS movement... make it brake release !!
(did I say buck?) oops....

Going fishin... tomorrow.. Walleyes are biting.

Does he call Floy when he needs to use the restroom too?

Get removed from a trip for a sticker that say TA NO WAY??? I wonder when people will start failing check rides for having that sticker? just ridiculous.

Latest resources

Back