Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RedDogC130

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/United-States-Department-of-iw-14693404.html

United States Department of Transportation Gives Final Approval to Baltia Air Lines, the Only New U.S. Airline

NEW YORK, NY--(MARKET WIRE)--Mar 19, 2009 -- On March 10, 2009, after presidential review, the United States Department of Transportation issued its Final Order to Baltia Air Lines. The Final Order authorizes Baltia to engage in foreign non-stop air transportation of persons, property and mail from John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York to Pulkovo Airport in St. Petersburg, Russia. Based at Terminal 4 at JFK, Baltia Air Lines is the only Part 121 American Air Carrier being developed in the U.S. today.

Media Inquiries: Bari Trontz Chung & Trontz Strategic Communications (o) 212.293.9051 (m) 917.442.8500 Email Contact

Sounds just like what Freddy Laker did with those DC-10's out of MCO back in the mid 90's. That did not do to well either.

i spoke the the hr lady back in augustish of 2008--- sounded like she was working from home as i could hear the babies crying in the background---

Nothing really to offer it was a borderline phone interview- why do you want to work here- what is your background, experience, why do you want to work here etc. took less than 15 minutes.

never heard a thing.

just giving ot some info

Q: Why do you want to work here?

Answer A: Well, I would'nt really say that I want to work here...It's just that you seem to have some sort of job that I might piss away my time at until something else comes along.

Answer B: For good of State, Country, and Motherland! And to drink Wodka !

DA!

Comradski YKMKRSKI

( Ummm..."B" for $500.00 Alexi? )

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back