• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New AA Livery to be announced shortly

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It looks like they took all of 15 minutes to come up with it... tail looks tacky, cheap... plastering the name brand along the fuselage is just a lack of creativity, copying what has been done before...

It's OK. I think they could have done more with it. The challenge will be maintaining the look of the flag on the junky MD80s that tend to have very sooty/dirty tails. Those flags will look black after awhile.

I do agree it looks like the Cubana paint scheme.

Thanks for the video.

I guess some will like it. My guess is most won't. Why is it so difficult for an airline to have a nice looking paint job?

I agree - I actually preferred the SWA corndog look to the newer blue + corndog look. I liked the orange and brown combo! I also liked the Orca Seaworld paint job at SWA...

Considering how pilots hate change, the fact that some on here actually like it means it's pretty good. On a side note, I guess the merged company will still be American. I would have put money on American Airways.

In 20 years, when it changes again, everyone will be all up in arms. You can't change the livery!!!

Some pilots are creatures of habit. Change pisses them off.

Why don't they let the aviators pick the airplane paint job. We have to look at it daily. I don't get to go into headquarters and pick awful looking designs for them to work in. This pick is gross and must be in last place in the voting.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back