new 747 PFT job on climbto350.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are pretty tense about FOCUS

Hope it works out for you, never mind my little trip over here to the supplemental cargo side, sorry if I offended any Focus guys, just pointing out that my buddy was not all that impressed and YES THE RIDDLE KIDS do fork over some $$$$ call it what you want, deny it what you want, I DO NOT GIVE A RATS A$$.

As far as UAL and interns? Yeah so what, we got Chicks too! Live with it.

So the "CAPT" program is free huh? Whatever, so nice to see that mommy and daddy still will fork over that kind of cash so junior can "intern" and then plumb the Whale...Hey--Isn't there another thread on here about that? I am too lazy to look it up, and really I do not care.

UpNDownGuy said:
Hey Sonny...a buddy of mine said that all UAL 400 FO's were gay. Guess it must be true, huh? After all, my buddy told me. Grow up.

You work for United, and are throwing stones about scab DO's? Are you kidding me? For the uniformed, Hart Langer, Sr VP of Operations at United is a Pan Am scab (yep, he is a PAA SCAB).

As far as Embry-Riddle, you're just not getting the picture. They don't PAY to get a job with Focus; they ARE paid. How is this any different than United's intership program? I don't recall the school....University of South Dakota or something similar.

That old saying about people in glass houses comes to mind...

Hart Langer is LOOOONNNNNG GONE!

nice try junior....

wow! 1800 total hours, and you have flown a Citation....what a real pro!

Oh my Sonny...hey how did you do in that little league game last week? Did you get an A on that Algebra test? Good for you.

Last edited:
Captain Monkey Suit said:
Oh my Sonny...hey how did you do in that little league game last week? Did you get an A on that Algebra test? Good for you.

Yeah back to the Majors for me! You guys who buy your jobs are too much.

Sonny Crockett said:
Yeah back to the Majors for me! You guys who buy your jobs are too much.

Seriously Sonny, you can probably re-apply in 3 or 6 months.

JAC2LAS said:
Seriously Sonny, you can probably re-apply in 3 or 6 months.

Whatever makes you feel better little boy.

I don't have the parents to write the check to go to Focus, I would rather work under the new crappy work rules on my company but someday we will regain some footing post BK. I wish the refugee's that were furloughed from good companies a quick return to their rightful spots. I am glad my buddy didn't sign up to fly the pond with you wonder kids.

Whatever makes you guys sleep better at night. 1800 hours and 20K and YOU TOO CAN BE A 747 Pilot! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back