• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New 170's for Compass

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If the world is going to have RJs, as a commuter I'd rather see them use ERJs over CRJs.

But..

DAL needs to tighten up their scope this round, big time.

We relaxed scope a bit to allow these to fly for CPZ. I believe it's an additional 2% 401k matching in return.

If the world is going to have RJs, as a commuter I'd rather see them use ERJs over CRJs.

But..

DAL needs to tighten up their scope this round, big time.

This was expected, because the limit for 76 seats has not been hit yet, but it will shortly. Skywest added some, and now Compass will. Everyone is watching the UAL/CAL guys on how they do with Scope issues in their new joint contract, and management of course is watching too, adding planes up until the end. But yes, there is a limit.

OYS

This was expected, because the limit for 76 seats has not been hit yet, but it will shortly. Skywest added some, and now Compass will. Everyone is watching the UAL/CAL guys on how they do with Scope issues in their new joint contract, and management of course is watching too, adding planes up until the end. But yes, there is a limit.

OYS

the 76 seat cap is hit. These are 70 seat planes and delta is still about 15 shy after these 12 get added.

Who cares, it's just another RJ operator now that theres no delta flow. More E170s and less Delta jets is all it is.
Does Compass still have that flow program to delta or is it gone now?

The flow is still in place for those hired on August 15, 2010 and before. Everybody hired after that date are not elegible. Anybody hired at Compass now will still see far more movement and faster upgrade than anywhere else as long as Delta hires sometime in the near future. We all know with everything going on in the world right now that its anybody's guess when that may be.

The flow is still in place for those hired on August 15, 2010 and before. Everybody hired after that date are not elegible. Anybody hired at Compass now will still see far more movement and faster upgrade than anywhere else as long as Delta hires sometime in the near future. We all know with everything going on in the world right now that its anybody's guess when that may be.

There will be 2000 Delta retirements in the next 5 years, and 4000 total within the next 10 years. That is a lot of movement, regardless of what is going on in the World. Most of the retiring pilots will not wait until 65 either. The floodgates will open in the next couple years probably.

OYS

There will be 2000 Delta retirements in the next 5 years, and 4000 total within the next 10 years. That is a lot of movement, regardless of what is going on in the World. Most of the retiring pilots will not wait until 65 either. The floodgates will open in the next couple years probably.

OYS

Retirements start in Dec 2012 right? Depending on oil and world affairs should see some hiring late this year. I don't see how the airlines can get a whole lot leaner other than going out of business and I think DL is way down on that list (too big to fail comes to mind).

And the Flight/Duty/Rest changes coming 1 aug, and the ATP requirement coming 1 Aug, 2013.

BUT, they may go to Age 70, or no age limit at some point...

Latest resources

Back