Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Anyone know of a new 135 company in BCT?? I was talking with a friend who said they were a former 91 gig turned 135. I think he said they fly hawkers and gulfstreams, but not completely sure.

I fly out of BCT, I know of a few around but not a new one, of course, this can change almost daily. Which FBO are they based out of?

They are based at Avitat. I was told that they have some offices in the FBO that they rent.

The only one that I can think of at Avitat is Blue Horizon, but they don't have any Gulfstreams though.

I know of an outfit with a hawker 700 and a conquest, but they are not new either.

Yeah, that is actually, 'Blue Horizon'. They also have a PA-31 Chiefton (for Island trips) and I heard that they just got an Hawker 800A.

Does their Chieftain stay busy?

Im not too sure, truthfully. I have a friend of mine that does contract work on it, flying out to the Bahamas and back (about 3 total hours worth of work for $200). They use him about once a week or so. He says the folks that run the place are really good people, of course, flying contract for someone and flying full time for someone are totally different.

Im not too sure, truthfully. I have a friend of mine that does contract work on it, flying out to the Bahamas and back (about 3 total hours worth of work for $200). They use him about once a week or so. He says the folks that run the place are really good people, of course, flying contract for someone and flying full time for someone are totally different.

Ok, thanks. We're putting a chieftain on our 135 certificate too. We think it'll be pretty popular for the Bahamas stuff, and so far there's been a lot of interest.

Latest resources

Back