• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NEVER Mention sequestration in PA?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didnn't read the thread, just going off the OP's original topic....

How about ya all be professional, and just tell the passengers sorry for the delay or that ATC has given us a wheels up time due to traffic etc, and leave your personal opinion out of the workplace...

Back to the original topic, how can you be certain that delays are due to the sequester? I've not had any delays (but I fly corporate) and so I'm wondering how you could know definitively that the delays are due to the sequester.

ATC would gladly tell you the ground stop/airborne delays etc were due to "staffing" (aka sequester furliughs). It was also clearly posted on the FAA airport status page. But that's all past now with the agreement Friday. Now back to "normal" delays....

They want to keep the parts that prevent gay marriage, stop abortions, and spy on American citizens. When a Republican talks about "big government," they mean Social Security and Welfare. In their eyes, the military can't be big enough, taxes can't be low enough, and citizens she be free to do whatever they want, as long as it fits in their narrow moral worldview.

Got to be honest.... I am totally against gay marriage, and abortions!!! The spying thing... Republicans have no interest in spying of the average everyday citizen, just the guys that is popping up in their radar for other reasons.
And yes, I think we have a huge problem with SS and welfare (if you don't your blinders are really big!) Yes- The military can't ever be big enough!!! The strategy is called deterrents... Walk softly and carry a big stick.... I know.... you have to have a real historical education to understand this, not what they are giving in school these days... As for taxes... did you know that this year is the 100th anniversary of the federal income tax!! Kinda crazy to think that for the first 137 years of the republic, there was no federal income tax.... that is because the federal government of those days, did what the constitution charged them to "stablish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare (NOT PROVIDE WELFARE!!), and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity....
So... Run the court system, Law enforcement, National Defence (Yes the Military), Create the infrastructure to promote the economy...
That's it!!!! Nothing about SS, or Welfare, gays, abortion, or any of the other crap that you lib-tards keep dreaming up....

A true "small government conservative" should be about maximum individual freedom & liberty...which would mean not attempting to legislate one's own sense of morality as the law of the land.

Just because somebody might not *like* something doesn't necessarily mean there should be a law against it...

They want to keep the parts that prevent gay marriage, stop abortions, and spy on American citizens. When a Republican talks about "big government," they mean Social Security and Welfare. In their eyes, the military can't be big enough, taxes can't be low enough, and citizens she be free to do whatever they want, as long as it fits in their narrow moral worldview.

If you are all for late-term and partial birth abortions, like your hero radical leftist progressive obama is and has championed in the name of "protecting womens rights - then you are a sick, sadistic mother fu(ker just like the rest of them!!! Who protects the right of that LIVING HUMAN BEING????? You proggies are vile!

Yep if some one has a diffrent point of view than you clearly they must have a mental defect. Then one must engage in childish name calling to help one feel superior to the person with the other point of view.

Latest resources

Back