• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NEVER Mention sequestration in PA?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you kidding me???? I, and everyone I know that detests your liberal, proggie viewpoints do not live in any bubble. I am well read, research many points of view from different sides and have never once in my life embraced propaganda of ANY kind! I find the opposite is true. The proggies and "Occupy" mind set are EXACTLY what you describe! Closed minded, hate filled people that think everyone that doesn't embrace their view point is a racist or a hick! You know..."clinging to their guns and religion"! Maybe you need to turn off your Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews bubble. Turn off Candy Crowley and think for yourself. I can read both Breitbart and Huffington, and can tell you that what I see on the liberal side is despicable. Any time your leaders, like Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi speak it boggles my mind with what they say, but I must live in a bubble, huh.

But, you never answered my question, since we are such small minded dummies (you brought up abortion, not me). Are you ok with the party line.....partial birth and late term murder, er, I mean abortion. Because in my closed minded, Fox News propaganda bubble, that disgusts me.

Now, gotta run so I can go spread my wealth.

I'm not pro abortion. I'm pro choice. It isn't a choice that I would want my daughter to choose, but I don't believe that I or anyone else has the right to make that choice for her.

As far as late term abortions go, I support them if medically necessary.

So, one person has the right to choose to end the life of another....got it, thanks. I disagree. And I'm not talking about life of the mother. That's an awful situation. Just the choice that, oh well, I don't feel like having this baby........

So, one person has the right to choose to end the life of another....got it, thanks. I disagree. And I'm not talking about life of the mother. That's an awful situation. Just the choice that, oh well, I don't feel like having this baby........

I understand your point of view, but there are risks involved with pregnancy. Mostly though, its about someone being able to tell another person what they can or cannot do with their body. I don't believe that the government has any business dictating that.

In any case, this is precisely the debate that those in power with the interests of the truly wealthy people at heart want us to have. It's like the Wizard of Oz around here. Keep looking at the fire and flashy lights, and don't look behind the curtain. They have attached the social issues to the fiscal ones, and you idiots keep voting against your personal financial interests because you want to tell other people what to do with their lives. (Don't have abortions. Don't get married if you're gay. etc.)

I could be incorrect about your personal financial interests, but since this is a pilot board, I figure none of us are in the top .5% of earners.

Luckily, the GOP is rapidly becoming the minority in this country. You can only hang your hat on the social issues from the 1950s so long before people start thinking for themselves.

But Fox News says its Obamas fault not the republican controlled house which controls the purse strings. Anyways both are at fault but Fox News is just propaganda to fire up the right wing nut jobs. Now go back to watching Hannity.

WHAT?! If he keeps putting out lousy proposals (actually, this is his FIRST attempt at a budget as he has blown it off all years previously!) then it is the JOB of the House, whoever is in control, to say no. You liberals are so damn stupid sometimes....all hail king Obama.

WHAT?! If he keeps putting out lousy proposals (actually, this is his FIRST attempt at a budget as he has blown it off all years previously!) then it is the JOB of the House, whoever is in control, to say no. You liberals are so damn stupid sometimes....all hail king Obama.

Right because the Ryan budget was such a great proposal? So those of you that are informed how many people die a year in our country from hunger verse how many abortions are performed?

Keep government out of telling people who they can marry and what they have to do with there own bodies. Keep government small right?

So I guess you are against the death penalty too? Surely a jury is far more competent to issue a death penalty than woman's doctor?

Right because the Ryan budget was such a great proposal? So those of you that are informed how many people die a year in our country from hunger verse how many abortions are performed?

The Ryan budget wasn't perfect, but it was at least a plan.

Which is more than the Senate could say for the last 4 years, until very recently.

I am curious though, how many people die each year in the United States from hunger, relative to the number of abortions in the United States each year?

Sources, please.

Keep government out of telling people who they can marry and what they have to do with there own bodies. Keep government small right?

My single-biggest issue with contemporary "conservatism".

That said, hypocrisy is not remotely exclusive to the Republican Party.

They want to keep the parts that prevent gay marriage, stop abortions, and spy on American citizens. When a Republican talks about "big government," they mean Social Security and Welfare. In their eyes, the military can't be big enough, taxes can't be low enough, and citizens she be free to do whatever they want, as long as it fits in their narrow moral worldview.

I don't care if gays want to get married... in fact that's great that they found someone to spend their life with. Just don't call me a bigot when I say its not normal. Abortions I am ok with... but you either can't keep your legs closed or be responsible enough to take the proper precautions so lets tax the hell out of this "convenience" (Injustice and health circumstances aside). I am not for spying on American citizens but I think if you are here illegally there should be very severe consequences for going around the correct protocol for immigrating to this country.
You should be free to do what you like. Just stop penalizing me because you had 20 kids you can't afford, you want to abuse social services that are in place, and you are not being a positive contribution to my country. (You is not intended to be personal in any way to any one person, race, creed, etc.)

The "fiscally responsible" republicans put in place tax cuts, then started two unfunded wars, increased Medicare costs. On the smaller government/ less regulation/ personal freedom end of things created the TSA and Passed the patriot act. And those are just the things I can think of off the top of my head.

Funny how I didn't see this administration repeal any of the above. So much for hope and change.

Latest resources

Back