Netjetwife: This Forum's For YOU!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes.

One thing is certain, NetJetWife has an astronomical amount of time on her hands to fight her crusade, that is for sure.

If I were unhappy in my job, my wife would have to quit her job to spend half as much time.

Not enough families spend enough time being a family.

IMO, NetJetWife lives to work a crusade...

...and while noble, it's mis-guided IMO.

Well said ultrarunner. She is on this board at least 12 hours per day.

For those who dont know, she is getting cornered for leaking union info not for publication.

Its like the shiites and the sunnis over there on the frax right now fully engaged in the union holy war. NJwife keyboard is writing fatwas her body cant cash.

Never thought I would see that kind of infighting between "friendlies." It must be a civil war over there at IBT1108. Pull out!

;)

In the interest of accurate reporting, discussing a vote on the bylaws is not sensitive information and some leaders feel that those trying to intimidate me into silence are in the wrong. Do a search on other NJ votes and it will turn up plenty of posts giving numbers and percentages.

While I wouldn't describe it as a "civil war" by any stretch, it is true that Diesel and I are each for a different slate of leaders that are running for the position of Master Executive Council of the NJ pilots. I would much rather discuss relevant issues facing the union and which group is best suited to lead the NJ pilots. My attempt to do that highlighted a problem the other side apparently didn't wish to discuss.

As to posting here, I'm sure my posting time does cover a span of 12 hours; I post in between other activities, but for total time the statement is inaccurate. Others spend more time watching television than I do posting to discuss issues facing fractional families.

Again to set the record straight, my husband enjoys his job at NJA and the contract that was won by the union makes it financially possible for him to keep the job he likes.

If you have a real question about the union or the upcoming MEC election I'll be happy to explain what I know.
NJW

...I would much rather discuss relevant issues facing the union and which group is best suited to lead the NJ pilots. My attempt to do that highlighted a problem the other side apparently didn't wish to discuss.

Wouldn't the pilot group be the most qualifed to determine who is best suited to lead their group, as opposed to a spouse not directly involved?

All NJW posts should be in this thread

Wouldn't the pilot group be the most qualifed to determine who is best suited to lead their group, as opposed to a spouse not directly involved?

I am agreeing with you Ultra. All of NJW's musings should reside squarely in this forum, since almost every post is about 1108 in one way or another. Even when she sends dainty little greeting cards to those wounded warriors the tone is union union union. Rather than ignore her individually, why not simply keep her "in the box" of the Union topic and let her post away!

NJW means well. Her goal is to get all of our salaries increased and our living conditions improved. Personally, I'd rather make less than have her on this board at ALL.

SC, that would be censorship and dictatorship. The answer is for you to use the ignore function as it was intended so that my posts don't appear on your computer.

As to your question, most married couples discuss big decisions together. Many NJ couples look at the pilot's vote as a joint decision because the entire family is affected.

I have already made it clear that I support all of the other frac pilot groups, not just 1108, and that I encourage them to use whatever means is available to them and works for their group. Thus, it isn't only a union discussion. Put me on your ignore list and move on. Otherwise, your continued complaints are suspect.

I so eloquently said said:
Why dont you post here? Then, we dont have to ignore you. Anytime we need our NJWife sunshine, butterflies and 1108 holy war fix, we can visit you here.

I crack myself up.

NJW: It is all about unions. You are not a pilot, and the UNION is the only reason you post here. Were it not for a UNION discussion, you would not serve a purpose on this board.

Get a life Netjetwife.

Last edited:
Heavy emphasis on the word "all". It was a very general forum and they were even discussing teacher's unions....I wish to discuss the frac industry.

SC, The answer is for you to use the ignore function as it was intended so that my posts don't appear on your computer. Put me on your ignore list and move on. Otherwise, your continued complaints are suspect.

I choose not to use the ignore function with you because I stand together united with my brothers on this board who would like to see you squelched. To simply give up and ignore you would be to leave them alone. We, the members of Flightinfo who do not wish to have your excessive union verbiage permeate every thread on the frax board will stand as one, together.

PROFESSIONAL PILOT BOARDS SHOULD BE FOR PROFESSIONAL PILOTS.

A RISING TIDE SHOULD LIFT ALL BOATS, BUT IGNORE THE FLOTSAM.

I choose not to use the ignore function with you because I stand together united with my brothers on this board who would like to see you squelched. To simply give up and ignore you would be to leave them alone. We, the members of Flightinfo who do not wish to have your excessive union verbiage permeate every thread on the frax board will stand as one, together.

PROFESSIONAL PILOT BOARDS SHOULD BE FOR PROFESSIONAL PILOTS.

A RISING TIDE SHOULD LIFT ALL BOATS, BUT IGNORE THE FLOTSAM.

Keep the faith man. Stay tight my brotha.

Well said ultrarunner. She is on this board at least 12 hours per day.

For those who dont know, she is getting cornered for leaking union info not for publication.

Its like the shiites and the sunnis over there on the frax right now fully engaged in the union holy war. NJwife keyboard is writing fatwas her body cant cash.

Never thought I would see that kind of infighting between "friendlies." It must be a civil war over there at IBT1108. Pull out!

;)

Happy Hannukah NJW.

Latest resources

Back