• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

That's "BUSTIER".

Bustiers and corsets are the bomb!

By the way, when do U Netjet pilots think the basing situation will change???

cliff
YIP

UR, I'm not behind at all and I wasn't alone in thinking that the NJ MEC election might galvanize the pilots into showing more interest in their union. Sure, there was worry and speculation, but nothing as concrete as an election to definitely say that apathy is a problem. In fact, some still wouldn't agree that there is. It has been pointed out that the vote percentage isn't out of line with other groups, especially in between contract negotiations. That said, I share the opinion that average isn't good enough and the union needs to do a better job of educating its members.

Please spare me your lectures...:rolleyes: When asked a question that I'm at liberty to discuss, I do so honestly. The reality is that life comes with a whole host of problems and money does make things easier. By reminding those who work for subpar wages of that fact I can offer encouragement to those fighting for their due and perhaps give a wake up call to those who may think bad things won't happen to their family. It's human nature to think that way so harsh reminders are often needed to combat the "not me" mentality. I can personally assure the underpaid frac pilots that when disaster strikes having a professional salary can make a big difference in their options of dealing with it.

Because I'm open enough to mention the tragedy that struck my family others have felt free to PM me about their share of sorrow. It is the sharing of good news and bad that forms a community spirit. I certainly don't want to force unwanted discussions on anyone so, as always, those not interested are invited to add me to their ignore list. NJW

Cliff, while waiting for the NJ pilots to answer your question, I'll point out that it will require a very good crystal ball. There's just no way to know. Pilots interested in NJA should expect to live in a domicile city for quite a number of years. It's like the low FO pay and the upgrade question--better to be prepared for a long wait than to be overly optimistic and end up disappointed. I wish the domicile-based pilots luck in their justified fight for parity. NJW

Latest resources

Back