Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Safetycheck

Retired and PO
Finally a forum just for Netjetwife and her crusade to unionize the universe!

If the group posts here to discuss the situation I will join them. If the situation is discussed on another thread, I will participate as well. It is interesting that the moderators felt the topic important enough to provide a special forum for it, don't you think? That is a reflection of the relevancy it has in the lives of pilots and their families.

The pilots of 1108 have seen positive results in many tangible ways from the work of their union. It has been a true grass roots, self-help movement that turned things around and made a huge difference in their lives. I wish the pilots of Flight Options well in their pursuit of a fair/good contract, and I encourage the pilots of Flex to join the group that has their best interests at heart.

Damn women. Who knows more about unions, you or your husband ?? :)

Dutch, observant, interested people gather information. My husband has always discussed his career with me. That seems natural to us. Given the impact that a pilot's contract has on his family's life, I think all aviation spouses should stay informed.

Stealth, your apology does you credit. More would do well to follow your lead and re-think their words when posting in haste. Thanks for caring.
Netjetwife

Bah blah blah `unions'. Gees comrade, if you really want to sell someone on unionism try not to ram it down their throat.

BTW - i'm pro union BUT reading some of your posts drive me nuts. Your the type of person that scares newbies away from joining. If my wife carried on like you in a a public forum I would be ashamed.

pffts

netjetwife said:
Dutch, observant, interested people gather information. My husband has always discussed his career with me. That seems natural to us. Given the impact that a pilot's contract has on his family's life, I think all aviation spouses should stay informed.

Stealth, your apology does you credit. More would do well to follow your lead and re-think their words when posting in haste. Thanks for caring.
Netjetwife

The queen has balls.

aussiefly said:
Bah blah blah `unions'. Gees comrade, if you really want to sell someone on unionism try not to ram it down their throat.

BTW - i'm pro union BUT reading some of your posts drive me nuts. Your the type of person that scares newbies away from joining. If my wife carried on like you in a a public forum I would be ashamed.

Please feel free to use the ignore function and add me to that list. Others appreciate the support.

Boo-stee-yay

netjetwife said:
Others appreciate the support.

We'll just nickname you Boostier then. How uplifting and separating......

Latest resources

Back