• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed about two weeks ago. I was offered the XL, Ultra, or G200 out of Dallas. I took the G200. The added benefit of the G200 being that training is at flight safety only 25 minutes from my house north of Dallas.

I am so excited.....

By the way, I have had my stuff in since January at the Air inc conference at DFW. I deferred an interview chance for LAX in May.

T-1 Guy
Welcome aboard! You are gonna love the G200, I've been with the company 8+ years and the G200 is an outstanding ride... Smart choice...
See you on the road..

NJA hiring

They will be putting noobies in the Ultra soon, as this is the second time in 3 weeks the company has asked for volunteers on the busy days for the Uboat and the first call was for the uboat and Encore.

No other fleet was needing extra help............

It's real simple, if you want or need an APU, and don't mind working REAL hard, pick the Excel.

If you'd rather work a LITTLE less, and can live without an APU, pick the U-Boat.

Winter is the busy season at NJA, and everyone will be flying, A LOT.

Having flown the Ultra, the XL/XLS and the X, I must say that I enjoy the XLS the most. The Ultra is just too uncomfortable with no APU and cramped cockpit. The legs in the X are too long and it's most flights are coast to coast. The XL has the right mix, doesn't fly as much as the X and is the most comfortable because it has an APU and the temperature controls work, unlike the X.

What??? Workin alot??? That sucks, I like my schedule . . . . .

unfortunately it's on the ultra . . . . .

hmmmmm . . . . . what item needs to be inop

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back