NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

lkmlo

I have a friend that was talking to human resources at NJ and got turned down for an interview because he was not currently flying PIC. She told him to reapply in 5 months. He has 700hrs GII PIC, 3200hr TT and meets all the other mins, but is currently flying SIC on the erj. She told him that they were only currently hiring people flying PIC. Just wondering if any one else is having the same problem. This was on Mon. 10/24.

I've not heard of that before. I wonder if it's just a reflection of renewed interest right now, with the proposed TA. They've hired a lot of retirees and furloughees over the past year, for reference.

I know a few furloughed reqional copilots that are flying for Netjets right now, they didn't have much PIC time at all.

Are you talking about NJA or NJI?

Last edited:
He was applying for NJA. Its not that he didnt have enough PIC time she said its because he was not currently flying PIC. He has way more than enough pic time. They must be recieving alot of apps. and are using this as a way to narrow down the apps.

lkmlo said:
I have a friend that was talking to human resources at NJ and got turned down for an interview because he was not currently flying PIC. She told him to reapply in 5 months. He has 700hrs GII PIC, 3200hr TT and meets all the other mins, but is currently flying SIC on the erj. She told him that they were only currently hiring people flying PIC. Just wondering if any one else is having the same problem. This was on Mon. 10/24.

Have to scratch my head on that one. I know at least one guy that got hired with 0 turbine pic and was a 1900 fo the previous 3 years.

Last edited:
How many have been getting calls since the TA was put out? I sent my resume with a NJ letter of recommendation almost 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet (I'm currently a 121 RJ captain for over a year now). I'm sure there was an avalanche of resumes that beat mine in, but how long is it taking for responses? I'm sure I won't beat the homebased deadline now.

Application

Did you get the application? I sent my resume in via email and had an application in my mailbox within three business days! Sent that it and am still waiting for an interview call (I hope).

Latest resources

Back