• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll start with the second question first. Dispatchers for NetJets, Flexjet and the other fractionals have no travel privileges.

I might be able to answer the first question sometime tomorrow, will have to reach a friend who works there.

Thnx!

I'll start with the second question first. Dispatchers for NetJets, Flexjet and the other fractionals have no travel privileges.

I might be able to answer the first question sometime tomorrow, will have to reach a friend who works there.

Definitely no flight bennies so good luck on commuting. I do believe they are four 10's but don't hold me to that.

Anybody knows how their interview goes? I'm scheduled for next week, they fly me in and out on the same day, and I'm facing a pannel of 3.. that's all I know...

Anybody knows how their interview goes? I'm scheduled for next week, they fly me in and out on the same day, and I'm facing a pannel of 3.. that's all I know...

Im sure as long as you dont start dropping names, and telling them the pay is rediculous you should be fine. If it goes well, will you come back here and badmouth the company?

I worked at Flexjet from July 2008 through Jan 2009. They did not offer any travel benefits at that time. I currently work for Jeppesen, in support of a contract with NetJets/Executive Jet Management. They do not offer any direct travel benefits, either. That is a perk I miss from the 121 side, but there are things that are better where I am now. I get about 18 days off for the first 5 years, whereas I only had one week of vacation at Continental Micronesia. Needed to do a lot of shift trades to get any extended time off.

Delta Elite may have some benefits due to their affiliation with Delta Airlines, but I would expect them to be the only ones.

Also, you should be aware that lack of travel benefits is not limited to the fractional operators. Many of the freight dog operations don't have any travel benefits other than jumpseats for qualified employees, and some of them don't participate in the Cockpit Access Security System (CASS) severely limiting their jumpseat opportunities.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back