• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The union passed by one vote. I'd say the mess is about to begin. I've never been disrespected in 13+ years at Netjets. And who says a union can suddenly garner respect?

It'll help protect against any changes the company arbitrarily decides to make. IE 401k changes, benefits changes, pay changes... I also seem to remember last year on 9/11 people losing their jobs in no particular order. And for no particular rhyme or reason.... Also, those that did lose their jobs would have atleast had the option of coming back IE Recall. Instead of having to re-apply starting off at the bottom again. (assuming anyone would want to go back)

I understand your job differs from mine, but in my world of flying, if we didn't have work rules, via a CBA, they would work us to the bone with no recourse of action should we feel tired, sick, etc. And do you think our pay would have remained in tact?

With 13 years in you're obviously pretty high up in the system and most likely have a good relationship with management. For others it's not so much.

Latest resources

Back