• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't see moving to RDU helping all of us. Many, but not all of us. Unless there is an increase in pay or days off, I fail to see the benefit of RDU.

I agree. I actually hope we do move to RDU. But that, by itself, would not secure our future or be a HUGE, big deal.

An SSBJ doesn't secure our future, only makes it more interesting.

RTS becoming Buffet II doesn't secure our future.

I'm voting for the Jet Aviation acquisition. Now THAT is a big deal. They have over 5000 employees, lots of real estate and over 200 airplanes.

Last edited:
Hey captain dad, why don't u at least rule out some of the rumors? U don't need to confirm anything just tells us what its not.

Go Buckeyes! (That was a hint.);)

I don't even know what teams they have in RDU.
(They should call me Captain Obvious):laugh:

I was told by someone that saw RTS speak on Monday that the purchase of FBOs was out and not on the radar. As far as Jet Aviation, I can't say. Not because "I can't say", but because I really don't know. It wasn't brought up. CS was and not in a favorable way.

Nothing is to say that they aren't planting disinformation to see who will bite, but I really don't think that is the case. Nothing is to say that plans change, but these are too big and all but finalized to be wrong. Nothing is to say that I am having Delusions of Grandeur and think I am a CIA operative. However, also highly unlikely! "The rooster is in the hen house while the wolf sleeps":rolleyes:

AC orders? Yes, always. How many and how soon I think changes on a daily basis.

The main thing is there is good stuff coming that will make all our lives better. I think it is clear by the reaction to this thread that there is plenty to be excited about. It is going to be a very cool time to be at NJA and I hope those of you that are here not only take pride in it, but also are excited and look forward to the future of this incredible company. Just be happy and positive. This is the best gig and company in the industry. Hate me if you like. Just trying to share the love.

This may be the week. I hope it is soon.:D

"Good night, and Good Luck" - Edward R. Murrow

Last edited:
Go Buckeyes! (That was a hint.);)

I don't even know what teams they have in RDU.
(They should call me Captain Obvious):laugh:

I was told by someone that saw RTS speak on Monday that the purchase of FBOs was out and not on the radar. As far as Jet Aviation, I can't say. Not because "I can't say", but because I really don't know. It wasn't brought up. CS was and not in a favorable way.

Nothing is to say that they aren't planting disinformation to see who will bite, but I really don't think that is the case. Nothing is to say that plans change, but these are too big and all but finalized to be wrong. Nothing is to say that I am having Delusions of Grandeur and think I am a CIA operative. However, also highly unlikely! "The rooster is in the hen house while the wolf sleeps":rolleyes:

AC orders? Yes, always. How many and how soon I think changes on a daily basis.

The main thing is there is good stuff coming that will make all our lives better. I think it is clear by the reaction to this thread that there is plenty to be excited about. It is going to be a very cool time to be at NJA and I hope those of you that are here not only take pride in it, but also are excited and look forward to the future of this incredible company. Just be happy and positive. This is the best gig and company in the industry. Hate me if you like. Just trying to share the love.

This may be the week. I hope it is soon.:D

"Good night, and Good Luck" - Edward R. Murrow

"Make all of our lives better".

...Moving out of CMH wont do this.

With Gulfstream having an announcment on March 13th, I am betting on a new plane (G-wide body or SSBJ) with NJs being the launch customer. But I dont see how that will make all of our lives better.

Buffet stepping down and RTS stepping in? That may insure job security for all of us.

I guess we will all know soon enough if this guy if for real or not. ....oh the suspense is killing me.

If this whole thread is about a Netjets campus in CMH (or RDU for that matter), I am going to be really disappointed. I think that cat has been out of the bag for a while.

Does this have anything to do with pilots interviewing & evaluating flight attendant applicants... ;)

:beer:

Hey captain dad - Will it matter if you are an emploee before the big annoucement or become one after? Will you still share the love?

New campus in SDL or SAN :rolleyes:

Free golf :beer:

OK now back to the RTS show:

Any announcement of staying in cloudy, cold, rainy, nasty, ugly, boring Columbus Ohio well that just sucks!

Latest resources

Back