• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Working on CASS Approval?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not sure what you think I was trying to say. I was just pointing out, that even during the 2004/05 negotations, owner satisfaction never dipped below 85%.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN2017264620080520

Owner satisfaction. Is that anything like your on-time performance numbers? (Which I'm sure are stellar) Big deal. You want me to pull out a bunch of JD Power awards? We got em! Big deal as well.

Let's drop the BS. OK? I'm sure you kept up sufficiently with man-servant, fartcatcher duties while being inflexible enough to exact your will upon contract negotiations.

Last edited:
This forum was filled with posts of NetJets pilots talking about writing up airplanes and delaying flights while fighting for the '05 contract. I was completely supportive, but just be honest about it. End the holier-than-thou crap about never drawing the customer into your battles. It just ain't true.

BTW, even though we purchase about 125,000 full fare same day tickets each year, even if we quadrupled our complaints, it's still a very small percentage of your total volume. We have no choice when booked with you. The paying public doesn't really give a damn. They fly whoever is cheapest and tolerate abhorent pax service the few times they do travel. If they have any recollection at all, they book on a different carrier. If our customers do that, it is a much bigger impact.

It would help more than you think. However, I believe you enjoy the complaining too much. And, in fact, aren't as interested in your fellow crewmwmbers seeing increase as your customers were in seeing you do well. I don't know what kind of person you really are, but that ought to bother you at least a little.

End the holier-than-thou crap about never drawing the customer into your battles. It just ain't true.

You're reading A WHOLE LOT into what I wrote... things I NEVER said (nor implied). When having these discussions, I think it's important to discuss facts. If we're going to discuss owner satisfaction during negotiations, we ought to have the right number. If we want to compare it to any other operator's owner/customer satisfaction, we ought to use the correct numbers. Abstracts without foundation are worthless.

The comment was made "I think we all know what the NJA pilot group did to owner satisfaction when it came between them and a huge payraise." My response was to say that, yes, I DO know EXACTLY what we did to owner satisfaction. So, I agree, let's be honest about it.

Now I don't hate the airlines, but I hate what they have become. Some of these gate agents and flight attendants have no customer service training at all. I feel like its a government run program. Just like the guy on here telling us to use our own airplanes to get to work, what an idiot, NJA buys close to 125,000 airline tickets a year.

Preach it brotha!

Yesterday I was on a ExpressJet flight home. I decided to forgo the $5 Starbucks because I could get a free cup on the airplane. When asked what I would like to drink the FA said, "You're not going to make me brew coffee just for you...are you?" OMG!...because throwing a coffee packet in a machine and pushing a button is so much work. I got a Diet Coke instead.

I'm so happy and blessed to have a job now where I can take pride in my product. I couldn't have said that 6 months ago.

This forum was filled with posts of NetJets pilots talking about writing up airplanes and delaying flights while fighting for the '05 contract. I was completely supportive, but just be honest about it. End the holier-than-thou crap about never drawing the customer into your battles. It just ain't true.

We always treated the owner with the upmost respect. Never bite the hand that feeds you.

The comment was made "I think we all know what the NJA pilot group did to owner satisfaction when it came between them and a huge payraise." My response was to say that, yes, I DO know EXACTLY what we did to owner satisfaction. So, I agree, let's be honest about it.

All right Mr. numbers, did you as a pilot group not do exactly what it took to get it done? Would you have gone further? Or would your abundant regard for you personal brand and character have caused you to just give up on a contract? The battlecry was: STFD. We all heard it.

BTW, be honest about how much you guys as a group want to match your own customers efforts on your behalf and show some regard for us? What if you have to get a little more uncomfortable for us to get done what we want to get done?

Preach it brotha!

Yesterday I was on a ExpressJet flight home. I decided to forgo the $5 Starbucks because I could get a free cup on the airplane. When asked what I would like to drink the FA said, "You're not going to make me brew coffee just for you...are you?" OMG!...because throwing a coffee packet in a machine and pushing a button is so much work. I got a Diet Coke instead.

I'm so happy and blessed to have a job now where I can take pride in my product. I couldn't have said that 6 months ago.

Here's a tip. Don't drink anything made from the water that comes out of the tanks of a 121 aircraft. The same guys that refill the potable water refill the blue juice and not in that order. Plus, the tanks are NEVER cleaned or sterilized. The "Trolley Dolly" did you a favor.

I won't even drink coffee on the G fleet unless the F/A made the java with bottled water. "Oh, but they change the filters every time it goes through Savannah." Yeah, right. Stick with the Diet Coke on the crowd-killer Avro.

Latest resources

Back