NetJets will furlough......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DO-82 driver

if the pilots don't vote a contract in with the painfully poor pay they insist on paying us. $52,500/year for a 5 year Captain.......that's all they can pay?????

Now they know why they are having such a hard time gertting people to come here......Now new hires have to worry about the threat of being furloughed.....Nice going guys, that's how to recruit.

Aren't you guys getting tired of starting the same basic thread over and over and over again. It doesn't make a difference what is said here, and, it's all already been said (about 1000 times).

I know you guys are frustrated, but JEEZ, talk to your copilot, your wife, your dog, WHATEVER.

Why don't you guys try starting a thread about BBQ or something more constructive.

Ace

This is hysterical.

NetJets is such a sh!t job people arent taking the job. Management is blaming the lack of interest on the union and here is how they are spinning it:

If people dont accept the job then NJA cannot take delivery of their airplanes on order(were short pilots they say). Since the orders can't be taken and we cant crew the planes we have right now they are considering furloughs for the future.

To anyone who is thinking of coming here this is the sort of logic we must deal with on a day to day basis.

People arent accepting the job at NetJets because the pay is horrible and the working conditions are terrible. Its not rocket science.

DO-82 driver said:
....Now new hires have to worry about the threat of being furloughed.....

Until you have a legitimate source, you are just using this board to start a rumor.

dsptchrNJA said:
Until you have a legitimate source, you are just using this board to start a rumor.

I don't know but this one is spreading. It does not jive with the one I heard about BRK selling us before about Nov 1, to Goldman though.

dsptchrNJA said:

BB told the negotiating committee today that he can't get enough pilots to work here. He is going to cancel deliveries and start furloughs while using sell offs to fly many owners around.

BB made reference to "hard times ahead" unless the pilots cave in his Tuesday Bill Boisture BS Briefing.

Makes no sense but I heard it straight from the horses mouth and ass.

Giddeup guys n gals. The ride is going into full tilt!

Let the furloughs commence BB. Cut your torso off in spite of your face. I bet there are pilots out there looking for voluntary furlough at this point...

Latest resources

Back