Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Welcomes the 1st CL350 - looks nice!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Heavy Set

Pretty good video. The cabin and flight deck look very nice. I really like the look of the signature series cabin - very comfy. Having flown the CL300 for a few years, I am a big fan of the aircraft and the CL350 looks like a winner. It was a great airplane to fly. Check out the video:

http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n...ls-bombardier-challenger-350-signature-series

I think the Netjets CEO said 8 arriving this year and then something like 15-20 airframes arriving next year.

Beautiful machine. This has got to be the best bizjet out there. Looks sexy and it does the job

Looks great! I agree the Signature interior looks very comfortable. I realize these will initially replace the G200s. How senior is it on recent bids?

What about range - will they fly customer flights to Europe or will it stick to North America, Hawaii and Caribbean?

Last edited:
Looks great! I agree the Signature interior looks very comfortable. I realize these will initially replace the G200s. How senior is it on recent bids?

What about range - will they fly customer flights to Europe or will it stick to North America, Hawaii and Caribbean?

From Gander it can fly non-stop to any point in Western and central Europe (with a tailwind), but it won't go. As far as Europe they'll only send Gulfstreams, Globals and maybe the 605s (whenever they get here), they wanna have the option of flying back non-stop if it need be. A Challenger 350 can't do London-TEB with a headwind

Not to mention you'll need CPDLC to cross the Atlantic

The 350s will do what the Xs do right now

Game changing aircraft. If the brain trust in CMH doesn't MUCK IT UP.

No open bids yet so not sure how senior it would go but probably 500-700 territory for PIC. I'm guessing most will be displacement bids from the 200 since that fleet is downsizing, and fast. Actually seems to me they're a little behind on building the pilot cadre for the 350....hmmmm, EMT planning poorly? Naaaahhhhhhh.

First airframe is in compliance check but should start revenue service by the end of the month. (Holy crap, is it really July already?)

Last edited:
Game changing aircraft. If the brain trust in CMH doesn't MUCK IT UP.

No open bids yet so not sure how senior it would go but probably 500-700 territory for PIC. I'm guessing most will be displacement bids from the 200 since that fleet is downsizing, and fast. Actually seems to me they're a little behind on building the pilot cadre for the 350....hmmmm, EMT planning poorly? Naaaahhhhhhh.

First airframe is in compliance check but should start revenue service by the end of the month. (Holy crap, is it really July already?)

Honest question. What is so game changing about it?

It performs.

The 200 doesn't.

It's reliable.

The 200 isn't.

It's comfortable front and back.

The 200 isn't even close.

The passengers will love it and a salesman friend tells me they wish they had more airplanes to sell right now.

And I've never been a Bombardier fan. They got this one right.

The passengers will love it and a salesman friend tells me they wish they had more airplanes to sell right now. I would not expect a salesman to say anything less.

I can't talk about the front, but the G200 was very comfortable in the back. From a comfort standpoint the NJA G200 was more comfortable and bigger than the Flex CL-300 (which was an 8 pax config). They are both very comfortable. Not trashing anything/anyone here. Just my opinion having spent a good bit of time in the back of both.

Latest resources

Back