Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NETJETS wants you, even if you can't fly!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the training pay back with NetJets. Do they come after it? With the low pay it would seem someone would sign on and then start looking for a good part 91 job.
Mobie

Hey guys, I am a current airline poolie looking at different options...What are the mins to get in with net jets...current upgrade time etc...

Thanks...Looking for the good and bad

Mooser

A whole 21 pilots have left this year. Big whoppin' vacuum from that. Less than 2.5% attrition rate. I'd bet any company would love to have that. Oh, yeah, a good number of those goombah's you'll be flying with soon were flying 74's and triple 7's 6 months ago.

Griz, I'll start my 8th year with Netjets this October, and STILL don't match my former salary flying a King Air! Sigh..........

I'm just starting my 3rd year and dont expect to upgrade for at LEAST another year probably 2

DON'T go to netjets, this job will make you hate aviation. That's not a joke, it's the painful truth. Most pilots here HATE going to work.

Please save the flames telling me to leave and go elsewhere, I have bills and a mortgage to pay( actually I use significant savings each month for the mortgage, I'll soon be out of money in the bank, thanks Nutjets) but I am actively looking. Even If I have to get out of aviation.

One of my now former coworkers just put in his notice to go to NetJets. I talked to him the night of his interview (last week), and he had a very rosy idea of what it was like over there...

Is there anyone reading this that can back up his positive outlook for NJ? All I read here is the negative stuff.

Unfortunately, he seems to think he'll be upgrading in under a year and likely getting a $20,000 retro check/signing bonus/whatever it's called after the new contract is signed...

I hate to open this can o' worms, but any comments on any of the above?

Well, glue-sniffin' or not, he seems to think that you want to get in the door now so you get the retro check later. Any current employee will get the check (whenever the checks are cut) is the insinuation...

Hey, IP Freley... PM me and I'll talk to your friend personally on the phone and explain to him the real deal.

I.P. Freley said:
Well, glue-sniffin' or not, he seems to think that you want to get in the door now so you get the retro check later. Any current employee will get the check (whenever the checks are cut) is the insinuation...

He's obviously not very experienced with unions and perhaps a bit naive. As a 2nd year F/O, I do not expect a retro-check/signing-bonus equal to a 5 year Captain.

If he thinks he'll get something equal to everyone else for simply being on the property he's unfortunately mistaken. Too bad he's throwing away 2 years of his life to discover that.

Fate

Latest resources

Back