Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NETJETS wants you, even if you can't fly!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BrnJetFuel

NetJets Slave
Indications are that NETJETS recruiting is in a panic and is getting desperate to find people that want to work here. Once again they are probably going to have to dig to the bottom of the barrel and hire a substantial number of substandard types who are willing to work for bottom of the barrel-below industry average wages.

For the first time in NETJETS illustrious history of hiring only the cream of the crop, (ha) NETJETS has had to resort to hiring pilots on the spot at the latest job fairs after a short interview and absolutely NO SIM EVALUATION. The message, we like that you have a pulse and are willing to work for welfare wages and NO we could care less how you fly. I can't wait to work with some of these goombahs. Every time you come back from the lav you'll be wondering if you still have a ticket or not.

Raytheon and Cessna are all snubbing their noses at NETJETS, the old toothless 800 lb Gorilla that used to think they could sway the manufacturers to bide it's will, well they are learning not anymore. This place is a financial train wreck and the company can't hire fast enough to replace the vacuum left by those running from this wreck. Us pilots are being told that if we have a friend we want to get hired on here, submit their names and they will get an immediate interview. I'm too loyal to my friends to even think of doing that to them. Remember, friends don't let friends destroy their careers with NUTJETS! WB vowed to supply the money needed to grow this place so that it dominates the globe, regardless of profits for the first 10 years. I guess that meant to throw money at Million dollar Managers and executives but keep the pilots so broke that you can squeeze the work of two pilots out of just one. Keep us so poor we can't afford to pay attention, let alone contemplate affording a move to another airline.

BrnJetFuel....

What more can be said ? So true. So true.

DO NOT WORK AT NUTJETS !!! IT IS A MISERABLE PLACE FULL OF MIS-MANAGEMENT AND LYING MANAGEMENT PUKES !!! DO NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE AT THE INTERVIEW...ESPECIALLY ANYTHING THEY SAY ABOUT THE FOLLOWING THINGS:
-Pay
-Contract
-Schedules
-Upgrade time
-Anything they say GOOD about the company

Other than that, you can believe the rest !!!

Hey Griz,

Cut him some slack. Someone has to keep kissing the company and the union's a$$. If we lose niteflyr then the company and union will expect us to do it.

BrnJetFuel said:
I can't wait to work with some of these goombahs. Every time you come back from the lav you'll be wondering if you still have a ticket or not.
The only flaw in your post. The guys that are coming on line don't have the knowledge you do about your company. Thier intentions and hopes are the same as yours when you came on line. Take them in and mold them into the pilots you need them to be....

Show them, that despite the crappy conditions at NJ, there are cool guys to fly with and you can still have fun...

Take what you precieve to be a liability and turn it an asset....

Last edited:
nevermind, lets just all hope for miracles this week at the table...

Sorry about the take snakeplt with you quip, was meant as a cheap joke...

Last edited:
Thread remains the same. You guys that are interviewing for NetJets, just remember. You'll hire on at 27K and STAY at the low FO pay for at least 3 years. BUT, you say there is a new contract coming. Yeah right, it is probably a pretty sure bet it will be turned down. How long do you want to sit around and wait on 27K. If you have an interview, take it. If they offer you a job THINK. The RCA/Gateway issue is the bait they are using for you to sign up. Also THINK about the 2 year training contract when you find out you can't live on 27K and want to go somewhere else. If you're hungry, and out of work, I guess I can't blame you, but the key word here is THINK.

Hey,

Anyone know how long it should take to hear back from Recruiting? Anyone also know how they look at the little FAA stuff, like a letter of warning?

Thanks!

im glad they are in a panic....i had an interview with them in late 2001... i was the youngest one in the group of about 50......did the sim eval in sabre 60.....had 4-5....5 being the best....week later got the rejection letter....should have gotten the job...but glad i didn;t dont want to be in that mess right now....im just fine waiting on a better opp then netjets.

Latest resources

Back