NetJets vs NetJets Int'l

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mkc said:
I'm thinking of going to NetJets. After reading all the "domicile" issues here I'm not so sure. I see NetJets International's base requirements is "close to a commercial airport".

Isn't Int'l hiring and why doesn't everybody go there instead of Domestic? Is it a completely different company? Benefits of one over the other?

MKC

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out where you have been for the last few years... My guess is Afganistan, Borneo, Antarctic, or with Michael Moore, who is obviously not of this world. Welcome to Earth, Fledgling Fractional Dude!!

Been on earth but I've been tucked deep inside the bowels of USAir until recently. Never knew what a good little gig NetJets was.

Thanks for digging me out.

MKC

I have recently flown with a couple USAir guys who recently left to come to NJI, and they are on cloud 9. One was a 26 year guy, the other about 16 years.

G4dude said:
I have recently flown with a couple USAir guys who recently left to come to NJI, and they are on cloud 9. One was a 26 year guy, the other about 16 years.

And their gonna crap their pants when they sling the gear for Joe A****** who is what, maybe 30?

Ba-haaa-hhaaaa!

Needless to say, getting hired at NJI is not as easy as NJA - but Gulfstream time is not always required. As they say, they're looking for a few good people! and any 'good' position takes a lot of 'effort' to get!

Good things do come to those who wait . . . . but only those things left behind by those who hustle!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back