• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Union Disaster Unfolding

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah damn those guys who should be protected under our contract. Why would the door hit me on the ass?

...because you couldn't find another job at a 121 or reputable carrier, and should NOT have been employed in the first place if you think anyone owes you a job after this amount of time not having one that compares to an F/O salary with no immediate future of upgrade.

I can only wonder if you were qualified to really be employed in the first place.

Last edited:
"It's not just pushing throttles forward. Hell in the past week I flew to 2 places I've never heard of, that were both minimum runways lengths and widths required, and were both unattended without fuel etc... Had we not caught that last tid bit, we'd still be sitting there because dispatch hadn't given us enough fuel to get anywhere afterwards. Had I been fresh off new hire indoc, I certainly wouldn't have caught it. "

No offense, but isn't that part of pre-flight planning that most any 91 pilot does every day?

If you haven't done a take-off from a dirt strip where you pumped your own fuel from a 50 gallon drum, you're full of ******************** and not worthy in the first place.

Calm down on the melodrama princess!!!

What were upgrades back in 2000-2005? And earlier in the 90's...

If I remember correctly a year or less....that sounds like a good number... Didn't some guys upgrade right after initial back in 2001ish?

Guys were upgrading during indoc, circa 02.

I doubt you have either. And if so, in what airplane and where?

If you haven't done a take-off from a dirt strip where you pumped your own fuel from a 50 gallon drum, you're full of ******************** and not worthy in the first place.

Calm down on the melodrama princess!!!

...because you couldn't find another job at a 121 or reputable carrier, and should NOT have been employed in the first place if you think anyone owes you a job after this amount of time not having one that compares to an F/O salary with no immediate future of upgrade.

I can only wonder if you were qualified to really be employed in the first place.

That was rough. Could you try again in English, please?

The only thing "rough" here is reading all the whining $#?+ on here and the union message board.
If you don't like your union or the company then leave.

I doubt you have either. And if so, in what airplane and where?

In Siberia, living in a hut where I walked in bare feet to school at all times of the year uphill.

The only thing "rough" here is reading all the whining $#?+ on here and the union message board.
If you don't like your union or the company then leave.

I'd prefer to work toward making both better. Sorry to hear that you like the way the company is going, considering you haven't left.

The Jerry Springer show is what you guys are turning this place into. Totally unprofessional!

The Jerry Springer show is what you guys are turning this place into. Totally unprofessional!

Then why is such an educated, fact-driven, unemotional person who thinks the job is wonderful such as yourself still on here?

Always fun to watch someone tell us if we're so unhappy with the job to just quit and go somewhere else, but then express dissatisfaction with these boards and yet continue hanging around.

Buh-bye.

Latest resources

Back