NetJets Ultra Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lou

Just got hired at NetJets as a Captain in the Ultra. Does anyone know what the sim training is like? Or is anyone in the Ultra now who knows where I can get the operating manual for the Ultra?:)

Congrats on the job!! You might try calling flight safety and see if they will send you the manuals....not sure if they will. Company will mail you a packet with the sops in it. Know those cold for groundschool....it will make life easier for you.

The sim is 5 or 6 sims...cant remember. They will make sure you are ready for the ride before they send you up for it. Make sure you go in with a good attitude and work hard. If they see you have a bad attitude or are nottrying, they will not help you out or work with you. If they see you are working hard and trying, they will work with you.

good luck,

1900cpt

I am in the class now.
6 days ground only.
4 days ground and sim. (long days)
2 more days of sim with no ground training.
(total 6 sessions and 1 more for the checkride)
2 days ground / system integration for the Encore differences.
2 LOFT sim sessions - not scheduled as of yet.
Total about 16 days with no brakes.

FSI will not send you manuals (I have tried too). Time is much better spent studying and knowing the NJA SOP's and call-outs. Not as cool as the flight manuals, but sure are very important.
Slacks, and tie is reqired during ground / sim and indoc in CMH, except Fri, Sat and Sun.

Great instructions, in tradition with other FSI facilities.
Terrible coffe and munchies, not in tradition with other FSI's.
You will receive a bag for your books.
A small calculator will help you a little.
A good attitude and study habits will help you a lot.

Good luck.

Hey Lou

Hey Lou - Congrats! I have a few questions if you don't mind. How did you score a PIC position? Do you make the arrangements before the interview or during? How often do they hire CA's? What times do you have, or are they looking for?
I have 4600 total - 2800 (121) - 1100 PIC 121 TP ATR - 300 jet SIC - 3500+multi. Would they look at me for CA? Thanks for your time.......I just applied 2 days ago.

They will probably look at you as a cpt.....except the fact that you applied 2 days ago. With the curent backlog of apps/interviews i dont think they will be calling for a while, but i could be wrong.

I heard they are hiring alot of cpts off the street for the ultra.

1900cpt

Latest resources

Back