NetJets training contract $$?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Showtime

Does anybody know the amounts of the Netjets training contracts? I have heard 21K for the X, What about the Ultra, BBJ, etc?

Just the fact that this toilet STILL has a training contract should be enough for you to JUST SAY NO if they call you with a class.

NETJOKES Management Fact Sheet:
1. Inept.
2. Schedulers are inept AND corrupt.
3. LYING BASTA*DS.
4. PM's - Pilot turncoats...can't trust 90% of them.
5. Richard Shamtulli and Bill Boisture - Both take great pleasure and sport at sticking it to the very reason NUTJETS is successful; THE PILOT GROUP !

When Derinda calls you for an interview, SAY YES ! Make them pay for your airline to/from the interview and then when she calls you for a job JUST SAY HELL NO !!! Unless of course, you like getting your ass kicked endlessly on every single tour !

Inept AND Corrupt

Snakeplt said:
2. Schedulers are inept AND corrupt.
Wow! Break out the emotional Bactine. Can I get some clearification on this remark?

Hey Snake - strong words to follow? Love the verbal jihad, unfortunately I'm not anonymous so prefer not to participate. Enjoy it though!

.....ah yes, they will SUE their way to good morale and customer service. Makes perfect sense.

gunfyter said:
If you read the article... what happens is they basicly file frivolous lawsuits but this FORCES the bulletin board administrator and your ISP to disclose your true identity. Once they find out who the employees are badmouthing the company on the net... YOU GET FIRED.

They have no interest in winning or pursuing the lawsuit once your identity is disclosed.
A page out of the "The beatings will continue until morale improves" management-style playbook.

I am sure my viewpoint will not be well recieved, but sniping a company on a bulletin board probably does not do much to fix the morale problems either. I would argue it only adds to them. Most of us fail the real tests of leadership when they present themselves, whether we are leaders or followers.

My question would be:

"How effectively are you using the means at your disposal to create the changes you want at your company?"

Generally, it comes down to walking the walk. A tough road and challenging for sure, but no truer test of character. Complaining is a racket and usually only a justification for failure to be effective. I would bet there are alot of people complaining all through the company and blaming rather than taking responsibility for that they are complaining about.

It does no good to join in this destructive and ineffective behavior. It only institutionalizes it.

It is the easy way out though. And SEEMS to absolve me of my responsibility in the problem, because after all, someone else lied, someone else doesn't appreciate me and someone else doesn't pay me enough. I have no power in the situation, so I will complain to feel powerful! Only it is not real power, for you still will not get what you want.

So good luck with it all, only I do not think justifying your complaints to us will fix the problem...

JP - Your efforts are not un-noticed. Many do apriciate all that you do. Thank you. Keep up the good work. This place (NetJets) is better for your efforts.

JP,

Your work amazes me. Your efforts do not go unnoticed by the majority of us. Funny how so many complain with such great ideas, yet so few actually step forward and produce. This is just an adult version of "The Little Red Hen."

"Walking the Walk"

"How effectively are you using the means at your disposal to create the changes you want at your company?" FlyFlyFly

My husband is working the phones on his days off--getting out the vote--and working as a volunteer for our new MEC candidates at night in the hotel. I make calls, email wives and pilots, have been organizing the families in our Gateway(APA) into a support/social structure based on the model used by flying squadrons in the AF. We have already had a successful get together for the families, and are planning to attend the M onstrously E gotistical C on-artists Road Show as a unified group later this month. A Pot Luck Dinner is being planned for October. I have started an online support group for NetJet wives, and have coached them on how to make calls and start their own local support groups. Interest has been very strong! A grass roots movement has taken off and is gaining momentum daily.

FlyFlyFly, there are many good people at NetJets that are stepping forward to lead the pilots and their families. Our choice to post on this board has very little to do with complaining, rather, we are here to educate and answer questions. We are in the process of fixing our problems in ways you know nothing about. Ironically, for all your "preaching" about morale, your post is full of the very thing you are acussing us of--complaining--and stands in stark contrast to the supportive posts that have been offered by others less mean-spirited and patronising. It just goes to show that talk IS cheap!

Latest resources

Back