• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fisch

you are nothing but sheep

Great. Another intelligent reply.

Raj, what is your biggest hang-up with the IBB? Is it the Gulfstram LOA? If so, I'm still waiting to hear how you think it should have been done and how it could have been accomplished? Is it the way some were screwed on vacation (which, by the way, I agreed with you about)? Is it because you believe it was solely a vehicle for a couple to go to management? On that one, I could care less because a couple folks transitioning to management had zero effect on how much more my lifestyle improved after IBB, but maybe that was a major issue for you? So what is your biggest issue(s)?

Once again, I don't deny there are some drawbacks with it. But here's what else I see in the IBB: significant raises for everyone. Nice signing bonuses. Vastly increased basing for a lot of our pilots. Locked-in health insurance and benefits. Not having to negotiate new contract two years ago when the company was near death and the economy was still way south (I doubt anyone saw that coming, but it still turned out to work in our favor anyway). Improved scope. And the list goes on........

I've read your posts, and you seem to want to blame everything on IBB (ala credit card points, which had nothing to do with IBB). You seem to really HATE this document. Just wondering what's really that awful about it. Many of the problems we are seeing today aren't a result of a bad CBA so much as an EMT that doesn't seem to want to follow it. If you think the union isn't doing enough, at least I can understand that argument. But I haven't seen you calmly lay out your strong arguments against the IBB yet. Just name-calling for those of us who like it.

I think it can be improved. But as a whole, I think it was good for us.

By the way, the folks I encounter seem to overwhelmingly be happy for it. Not sure how you figure most now have buyer's remorse. Just because people express opinions that a certain section or two needs fixed, doesn't mean they hate the whole thing. But, we've already been over this, haven't we?

Hey Fisch, You are a Baaaaaaaaaad Boy. Get the Flock out of here, Moooove over and let someone else lead the herd before we all get goosed. Honk !

Sometimes I crack myself up.

The locked in no-premium health insurance provision of IBB is worth thousands each year for the pilots. I wonder what the pilots would be paying now had the "same as everyone else" provision in the 2005 contract carried over?

Fisch

you are nothing but sheep
Sticks and stones.

How do you know when you've won a debate? When your opponent starts calling you names...

Hey Fisch, You are a Baaaaaaaaaad Boy. Get the Flock out of here, Moooove over and let someone else lead the herd before we all get goosed. Honk !

Sometimes I crack myself up.

:beer:

Fish

Its easy to get under your skin. You don't have the ice water in your veins like Pervis does

ha ha ha

Now tell me about IBB and why its the sweet chocolate treat that sheep love to eat?

actually I told you I was moving on to this new unfortunate situation that will take 100% effort moving forward so spare me the bs

I just did, Raj. Feel free to comment on that (although you won't).

The locked in no-premium health insurance provision of IBB is worth thousands each year for the pilots. I wonder what the pilots would be paying now had the "same as everyone else" provision in the 2005 contract carried over?

cough cough

but you forgot to mention that retiree's get NO HEALTH CARE

ok ok... lets stop with IBB

I can counter any positive with a negative outside of the sic pay and basing >> which could have been fixed without giving away the toilet, the bathroom sink and yes even the dirty toiletpaper

lets move on to the future

Latest resources

Back