• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets To Picket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IBB sucked. When are you gonna figure this out? Most of the pilots already have. IBB and the housing crisis are why we are having the troubles now. Period end of story. Why you would hang your hat on something that was based off of union people leaving for management is beyond me. Thats the only reason IBB ever happened. Get real.

Where did I say anything about IBB or the deal reached between certain pilots and management? I voted no on IBB, but what is done is done. My point is we had a far better relationship with management post 2005. Just compare the number of grievances then versus now. Not to mention the blatant disregard of our CBA with the recent 401k debacle.

Where did I say anything about IBB or the deal reached between certain pilots and management? I voted no on IBB, but what is done is done. My point is we had a far better relationship with management post 2005. Just compare the number of grievances then versus now. Not to mention the blatant disregard of our CBA with the recent 401k debacle.

I can't argue with you here.

What's really sad is even if/when JH moves on to greener pastures, we'll just have to break in another caretaker CEO.;)

IBB sucked. When are you gonna figure this out? Most of the pilots already have. IBB and the housing crisis are why we are having the troubles now. Period end of story. Why you would hang your hat on something that was based off of union people leaving for management is beyond me. Thats the only reason IBB ever happened. Get real.
With all due respect, I think you are the one in the minority here actually.

With all due respect, I think you are the one in the minority here actually.

Yup.

Among other things, IBB locked in our health insurance costs and benefits, rather than tying them to what other employee groups had. Think this management wouldn't have gutted those if they could?

Latest resources

Back