• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets To Picket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it's none of our business, why would you post about it on a public message board?

Look at me!!! I'm so special!!! Look at me!!!!

Odd thing here is, we know just about everyone's, identity on this thread.
Are you all that naive to think others don't?

It's both amazing, and embarrassing that union members and volunteers are posting such disparaging remarks about our management and company on this board.
Like them or not the EMT still pays our salaries, puts food on our tables, and keeps roofs over our heads.
Many, many, disgruntled folks, furloughees included, (who BTW have the least to lose at this time) on this thread need to review their own ethics.
PS I know I'd be angry if my address was was posted on an anonymous internet message board.
Seems almost negligent not to have it moderated.
Shame on all of you!

Got your defensive pants on, I see.....

Talk about defensive pants on....

Have you seen the echo chamber lately? I think the Goose has struck a nerve...or three.

Difference is, he talks about negotiating tactics, picketing, and fatigue calls. In other words, BUSINESS. The echo chamber and a few around here respond with innuendo about people's PERSONAL lives.

Talk about defensive pants on....

Have you seen the echo chamber lately? I think the Goose has struck a nerve...or three.

Difference is, he talks about negotiating tactics, picketing, and fatigue calls. In other words, BUSINESS. The echo chamber and a few around here respond with innuendo about people's PERSONAL lives.
Given recent events, do you really think a member of management's personal life was off limits? I guarantee you won't find one employee who doesn't at least secretly hope that Hansell's acorns explode or that he catches his wife cheating on him with a chimpanzee. Same goes for the rest of the butt snorkelers under him. It's human nature given the personal hell this company has put so many through, and continues to put many others through given their tactics.

Last edited:
Attacks of a personal nature, regardless of their status within the company, simply add credence to allegations of destructive labor practices by the big bad union. Why play into their hands?

Many claim to recognize the practices described in "Confessions of a Union Buster", yet do the very things labor is accused of by management. Why not show them that we are a different, professional union that simply looks out for the interest of its members through contract compliance and negotiation? In other words, grow up.

Attacks of a personal nature, regardless of their status within the company, simply add credence to allegations of destructive labor practices by the big bad union. Why play into their hands?

Many claim to recognize the practices described in "Confessions of a Union Buster", yet do the very things labor is accused of by management. Why not show them that we are a different, professional union that simply looks out for the interest of its members through contract compliance and negotiation? In other words, grow up.

Ding!

Winner, winner. Chicken dinner.

Like them or not the EMT still pays our salaries, puts food on our tables, and keeps roofs over our heads. And some would argue, in spite of the EMT, NJA is able to put food the tables.

Many, many, disgruntled folks, furloughees included, (who BTW have the least to lose at this time)really? So if NJA furloughs more, will they now have less to lose? Or will the more senior say they were hired for planes that never showed up? on this thread need to review their own ethics. Ethics went out the door with NJA a long time ago!
PS I know I'd be angry if my address was was posted on an anonymous internet message board. Public info. Took maybe 3 seconds to find. Not a big deal IMO. And was a name attached to the post?
Seems almost negligent not to have it moderated. Posting a home for sale? A little dramatic aren't we?
Shame on all of you! my conscious is fine.

He and his merry men are the ones fu$$ing with peoples lives by "threatening" furloughs every other month. I've got buddies who have been on edge almost 2 years over this crap.... IMO he and every one of them deserve what they get and can rot in hell for all I care. When you start messing with peoples lives and families all bets are off.

He and his merry men are the ones fu$$ing with peoples lives by "threatening" furloughs every other month. I've got buddies who have been on edge almost 2 years over this crap.... IMO he and every one of them deserve what they get and can rot in hell for all I care. When you start messing with peoples lives and families all bets are off.

Most of your posts are about hating Netjets, you put yourself further from recall and the folks you claim to care about, closer to the door.
Grow up.

Most of your posts are about hating Netjets, you put yourself further from recall and the folks you claim to care about, closer to the door.
Grow up.

Your dillusional if you think recalls are going to happen (or furloughs not happening eventually) under this EMT. This msg. board will have exactly zero effect on any of the above.

EDIT: Never mind, I read a few of your past posts.. Your one of those conspiracy theorist, big brother is watching, and never say anything negative about Netjets, or its managment, types. You have thin skin and don't take jokes very well. Carry on....

Last edited:
Don't hate NJA at all. Do have a strong distain for those currently "running"the place... "running" being the optimum word. More like ruining.

Honest question...did you also think Sokol was good for business initially?

The only ones putting anyone further from recall or closer to the door is the people who have created an absurd business plan, alienated owners with their "Dasani water surveys", lengthened call times, and aging airplanes with no new ones in the system. And the shrink to grow plan during a time when NJA could have dominated and disposed of some of the competition.

Many have said it. They should be focusing on business rather than creating a blog with ficticious names and never before heard of diseases.

I find it impossible to believe being furloughed doesn't make you biased, and I don't believe you've arrived at the above information through your own analysis.

This rhetoric you post is amazingly similar to the union website boards
and its obvious to me someone has given you have access to them.

I find it impossible to believe being furloughed doesn't make you biased, and I don't believe you've arrived at the above information through your own analysis. Doesn't take a scientist to figure out what the EMT has or hasn't done correctly.

This rhetoric you post is amazingly similar to the union website boards
and its obvious to me someone has given you have access to them.unfortunately no, I don't have access to the grown up portion. Unless you want to give me your sign on and password?[/QUOTE]

Being furloughed has nothing to do with the bias. Unless you have blinders on, the sentiment is shared by alot of SIC's and PIC's still at NJA..... You don't see it?

Latest resources

Back