• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets To Picket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But wouldn't making you guys angry make the union stronger and more aggressive? Yes, and yes. Not only does it waken a sleeping giant, it also angers other non-bargaining employees at the company. Then they organize. Look at the dispatchers for example. The more he upsets us, the more he will get what he doesn't want. How would that help get rid of the union? It doesn't make sense to me. I think there is another explanation for what happened at the meeting, but I have no idea what it is.

Comments in red above. JH was going for a divide and conquer tactic. The pre-written blast email that was sent after the meeting is evidence of that. He was hoping that there would be suckers who ACTUALLY blame the union leadership for the failure of the meeting and you be vocal.

He had NO intention of having a productive meeting with the union. If he didn't leave because of the lawyers, it would have been something else (a remark taken out of context, the way someone holds a coffee cup, the color of someone's shirt, etc...). He, and the entire current EMT, hasn't learned what happens to the pilots when they become upset.

If you're curious of my opinion as to "another explanation for what happened at the meeting" it is inexperience and bad leadership from the CEO.

Last edited:
Comments in red above. JH was going for a divide and conquer tactic. The pre-written blast email that was sent after the meeting is evidence of that. He was hoping that there would be suckers who ACTUALLY blame the union leadership for the failure of the meeting and you be vocal.

He had NO intention of having a productive meeting with the union. If he didn't leave because of the lawyers, it would have been something else (a remark taken out of context, the way someone holds a coffee cup, the color of someone's shirt, etc...). He, and the entire current EMT, hasn't learned what happens to the pilots when they become upset.

If you're curious of my opinion as to "another explanation for what happened at the meeting" it is inexperience and bad leadership from the CEO.

and furthermore... from probably '05-late 2009 ( I was there starting in '07) there seemed to be excellent union-management relationship. Outstanding even, especially from '07 on.

Many of the current non-bargaining groups may remember how the relationship was so great and EVERYONE seemed to be so happy. Things were going SO well etc... Now things are not, and what is the one major difference between now and then? A new EMT...Everything else being somewhat equal, the management team appears to be the only component that has destroyed everything. (destroyed meaning the atmosphere, sense of pride and any chance of a on time recovery...Santulli would have had us back by now or atleast on a schedule consistent with what was advertised)

I live in Delaware and I was there. I had recurrent the previous week and just stayed a couple of extra days. (I coordinated alternate last day travel) Of course it meant that I’m only home for 2 days before going back on the road but to walk the line with 75-80 of my brothers - priceless.

Having my wife there was just icing on the cake.

Congrats Grizz, ya made the blog!!:beer:

although I think the pet name is kinda dumb.... Then again, the idiots we are dealing with are kinda dumb also.....

And there it is in a nutshell.... By far the worst management I've ever witnessed. Aviation or otherwise.. Well there was that guy Bernie M.

I can't figure out what advantage the company thinks it gets by antagonizing the union. Why not play nice? I don't get it.

Wow, the first post you've made that isn't 100% retarded. Congratulations, you're finally learning.

They just don't get it. They need to watch Santulli's videos. riding out a Recession and Proving to your customers that you care

http://view.fiftylessons.com/viewlesson.asp?l=745

That's the difference. It was his company and our company. The same can not be said of Sokol and JH.

I was able to understand the Brooklynese even w/o the subtitles.
FWIW, the unclear word at 2:11 is Zeitgeist.

Latest resources

Back